The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

....Sinn U1

Go down 
+6
merichar
Chris S.
andrema
jaw
ericf4
Anomaly
10 posters
AuthorMessage

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Picked this up last week from Steve, Flyskate, at DWC thanks to Trevor who was on the look out for me. I enjoyed a long conversation with Steve on the phone, getting to know each other and talking watches. The watch is in excellent condition, shipped quick.
The first thing about the watch that draws my eyes is the black dial with white and red hands, nothing extra or shinny..simple and beautiful! I really like the color and finish of the steel case and bracelet. Glad to finally have this on the wrist..feels good!

....Sinn U1 DSC05438

....Sinn U1 DSC05434

....Sinn U1 DSC05410-1

....Sinn U1 DSC05453-1

....Sinn U1 DSC05408

Last edited by barnbuilder1 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:30 pm

INCREDIBLE!

The SIMPLICITY of the watch is what makes it SO cool!

Great shots!

Enjoy!

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:31 pm

An absolute WINNER! I was gonna say WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER....but I'll refrain! Congratz on that one Ron. I hope to add one of those to my collection one day. Initially I didn't care for the hands on that but the more I see it the more I really like it!
Back to top Go down

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:34 pm

I'd welcome you to the S1 Club if I were a member, but I'm not so you'll just have to take a congrats and wear it well from me Ron. Totally Rad watch and one of those on a future wish list for me. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:58 pm

lol i was chatting with flyskate as well and ended up geting the ball...but WAS SOOOOO CLOSE to getting that U1!!!! Congrats
Back to top Go down

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:00 pm

Sweet watch Ron, hey eric they are great watches!! ....Sinn U1 Icon_wink Crap, think i might need a bracelet now!! thanks for the killer pics Ron!! ....Sinn U1 Suspect
Back to top Go down

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Congrats, Ron ....Sinn U1 Icon_cheers I believe Mr. Froglegs had one just like that, too
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Very nice Ron. Congrats!
I personally haven't Sinned yet, but just might some day.
Thanks for the pics.

Enjoy
--
jaw
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Nice pick up Ron!!! Very nice!!

Senior Associate
Chris S.

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:20 pm

Very Nice , Glad you found one Ron ....Sinn U1 Icon_cheers ....Sinn U1 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:19 pm

Excellent.
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:28 pm

Nice watch Ron, I don't know if I've actually seen one on a bracelet until now. Looks great-congrats.
Back to top Go down

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:49 pm

....Sinn U1 Icon_cheers Outstanding!!! Definitely one of my all time favorites, love it on the bracelet!!
Back to top Go down

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:54 pm

Excellent photos of a beautiful watch! Enjoy Ron!
Back to top Go down

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:44 am

Well damn. ....Sinn U1 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
loosecannon
Associate

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:59 am

Ron,I love it on my list everything you said i see the same great lumes great looking watch.congrats MAN THAT WATCH IS IN YOUR FACE hard to miss it

Last edited by loosecannon on Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:00 am

Docrwm wrote:
damn

I've been saying it all day
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 am

Congrats Ron! I know you have been wanting this one real bad. Glad you got it. I just got the bracelet on mine and absolutely love it. Trevor, you need to get the bracelet! WTG RON......Enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:54 am

Ron, what a watch !!!! ....Sinn U1 Icon_cyclops Definitely an unbelievable finish on the U1 !
Makes you want to just stare at it for a while. The bezel is full of detail
and the red accents set off the red on the second hand too. Which
by the way is awesome with the square on the end. It's really some
kind of watch and I see why it gets the praise it does !..Great watch
all the way around and the white markers with lume is just amazing !
Enjoy this one sir !

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:00 am

Damn it Ron, you got one of my all time favs. I forgot to put this brand in my 2 favorite brands thread, I think I'm up to 6 if you include this gorgeous hunk of manly, gorgeousness, makes me want to puke because I don't own one watch. Nice score Ron, really I am jealous. I hope you are happy now.
Back to top Go down

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:12 am

Ron, that U1 is a killer watch, my goal for this year is to have that same one. And your pictures are great.
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:18 am

DAMN I AM STILL JEALOUS......Dude what does the weight etc feel like on that watch? Curious if the tegimented process feels any different. ALso is the bracelet also that same process or just the watch? Always wondered about that!!
Back to top Go down

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:39 pm

ericf4 wrote:
DAMN I AM STILL JEALOUS......Dude what does the weight etc feel like on that watch? Curious if the tegimented process feels any different. ALso is the bracelet also that same process or just the watch? Always wondered about that!!

I think the bezel and bracelet are Tegimented from what I've read and what Steve the previous owned told me. The bracelet feels the same as some of my other bead blasted watches but the fine machining and flex of the bracelet is so smooth, the good feel of quality.

Nice weight, a little heavier than I thought it would be and that's perfect for me.
Back to top Go down

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:49 pm

. . . . Geez. That is some serious loom . . .
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:03 pm

I must concur. The simplicity sings to me for sure. It is a grail of mine.
Back to top Go down

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:08 pm

Just an awesome watch Ron. I remember when Steve bought that watch. A nice addition to your collection...Enjoy!!!

Jeff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

....Sinn U1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Sinn U1   ....Sinn U1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

....Sinn U1
Page 1 of 1