The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hah!!! It is true . . .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hah!!! It is true . . . Empty
PostSubject: Hah!!! It is true . . .   Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:18 pm

. . . .the Sawtooth left Singapore on the 18th, is at the house right now!!!! Wifey just called and said " Your'e watch is here, I just signed for it!!!"

2 days. I love it. Now all I have to do is make it through the day . . . . little brown box waiting for me at the house . . . . Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hah!!! It is true . . .   Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:22 pm

We're all waiting for the pix and first impressions. I think you should go home NOW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hah!!! It is true . . .   Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Take off early and get your arse home! Plus, who the hell did you buy that watch from? They had to have paid big bucks to get it to you in 2 days!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hah!!! It is true . . .   Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:31 pm

Seiko has made another junkie!! Pics up tonite, if shipping was that quick you need to hold up your end of the deal!! Hah!!! It is true . . . Herz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hah!!! It is true . . .   Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:35 pm

There have now been two threads authored about this watch. You don't even have it in your hands yet. I hope you can get pics of it up today, along with a review, so I don't have to keep clicking these "it's almost here" threads. Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hah!!! It is true . . .   Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:35 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Take off early and get your arse home! Plus, who the hell did you buy that watch from? They had to have paid big bucks to get it to you in 2 days!!!!

. . . CreationWatches in Singapore. They had a decent rep, I used PayPal. I could have gotten it some what cheaper, but the other outfits didn't pay the freight or anything else. I e-mailed Creation and a fella named Josh laid it out clearly . . . . Brand new watch, in the original box, packaged for overseas handling . . . . for the listed price complete!!!! He wasn't BSing!!!

And I can't go home, I just took 4 days off . . . . somebody has to work to pay for the thing . . . . Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hah!!! It is true . . .   Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:
There have now been two threads authored about this watch. You don't even have it in your hands yet. I hope you can get pics of it up today, along with a review, so I don't have to keep clicking these "it's almost here" threads. Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_bounce

. . . . I have no life AH. This all I have Brother, I'm living in the moment . . . . Hah!!! It is true . . . Confused . . . . . Hah!!! It is true . . . Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hah!!! It is true . . .   Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:45 pm

randyswagon wrote:
. . . .the Sawtooth left Singapore on the 18th, is at the house right now!!!! Wifey just called and said " Your'e watch is here, I just signed for it!!!"

2 days. I love it. Now all I have to do is make it through the day . . . . little brown box waiting for me at the house . . . . Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_cheers

What!? She won't bring it to you at work??? You have to WAIT??? Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_wink Hah!!! It is true . . . 500253 Hah!!! It is true . . . 500253 Hah!!! It is true . . . 500253
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Hah!!! It is true . . .   Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:01 pm

Sounds TERRIFIC Randy !!!..Unbelivable service there..ENJOY ! Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_smile

Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Hah!!! It is true . . .   Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:

Sometimes I love you AH!

PostSubject: Re: Hah!!! It is true . . .   Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:14 pm

i'm tired of waitin' too AH!! Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Hah!!! It is true . . .   Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:36 pm

pictures??? You'v had 36 minutes to get home and take them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hah!!! It is true . . .   Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Geez Randy how late do you work, can't the wife take a picture. Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hah!!! It is true . . .   Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:11 am

You are such a tease!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hah!!! It is true . . .   Hah!!! It is true . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hah!!! It is true . . .
Page 1 of 1