The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A TRIP TO COSTCO

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

A TRIP TO COSTCO Empty
PostSubject: A TRIP TO COSTCO   A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:24 am

A TRIP TO COSTCO

Yesterday I was at my local COSTCO buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, Biscuit, the Wonder Dog and was in the checkout line when woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think I had, an elephant? So since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again.
(I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's ass and a car hit us both. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

Costco won't let me shop there anymore.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

A TRIP TO COSTCO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A TRIP TO COSTCO   A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:43 am

That's some funny stuff dude!

Consigliere
smellody

A TRIP TO COSTCO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A TRIP TO COSTCO   A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:48 am

very funny! woof
Back to top Go down

A TRIP TO COSTCO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A TRIP TO COSTCO   A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:55 am

No I'm not, I hate that place. It is so busy I can't understand why anyone would ever shop there. BTW, do you have the urge to lick your nutz now?
Back to top Go down

A TRIP TO COSTCO Empty
PostSubject: falcon4311 No, But...!   A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:10 am

falcon4311 No, But...!
But I want to sniff your Butt-Hole

censored
Back to top Go down

A TRIP TO COSTCO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A TRIP TO COSTCO   A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:20 am

noahfuller wrote:
falcon4311 No, But...!
But I want to sniff your Butt-Hole

A TRIP TO COSTCO 500253

You are one sick puppy! Pun intended.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

A TRIP TO COSTCO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A TRIP TO COSTCO   A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:58 am

A TRIP TO COSTCO Lol Noah..You are one FUNNY watch maker sir ! A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_biggrin

A TRIP TO COSTCO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A TRIP TO COSTCO   A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:53 am

Great story Noah, I'm sure many had a good laugh at that one. Noah is Banned from Costco lol!
Back to top Go down

A TRIP TO COSTCO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A TRIP TO COSTCO   A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:50 pm

I love Costco... especially their $1.50 hot dog and Coke deal (and pizza, turkey wraps, frozen yogurt, chicken bakes, ice cream bars, etc.)!
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

A TRIP TO COSTCO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A TRIP TO COSTCO   A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:37 pm

With 4 kids in the house Costco has been great for us. Now that 2 have moved out we spend less there. But I still like it. We go when crowds are low.
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

A TRIP TO COSTCO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A TRIP TO COSTCO   A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Too funny
Back to top Go down

A TRIP TO COSTCO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A TRIP TO COSTCO   A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:28 am

My wife and I are Costco junkies. I get all of my gasoline and Mobil 1 oil for my cars there and my wife and I use their pharmacy exclusively. We purchase our pet supplies there and have bought televisions from them in the past (when they had the any time/any reason return policy). Their photomat is excellent as well with low low prices... just tonight I got six 12 x 18 glossy color digital prints for $2.99 each!

I'd say we go there at least once a week.

Plus, one of our neighbors is a Manager at our local Costco so we'd rather spend our money there than at Sams.

P.S. Costco usually has an impressive selection of watches. Right now my local Costco has several Tags, a Breitling, an Oris, a Tissot, an Invicta Sapphire Ghost, ...and a $229 Invicta Subaqua Noma 3. Plus a bunch of less expensive Invictas and a few older Zodiacs. I also see some Omegas there on occasion.

Last edited by Motegi on Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

A TRIP TO COSTCO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A TRIP TO COSTCO   A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:29 am

MOTEGI...LTNS dude, great to have ya here!

A TRIP TO COSTCO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A TRIP TO COSTCO   A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:31 am

Nice sig pic, motegi. It's too bad that car/team won't be back this year.
Back to top Go down

A TRIP TO COSTCO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A TRIP TO COSTCO   A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:32 am

Anomaly wrote:
MOTEGI...LTNS dude, great to have ya here!

I've turned into more of a lurker.

Don't really contribute much... work has been super busy!

BTW, I know you have been moving up in the watch collecting world these days but I am still loving many of Zodiacs new designs. Any info you could give me on where I could get some of the ZMX models at a good price?
Back to top Go down

A TRIP TO COSTCO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A TRIP TO COSTCO   A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:39 am

porschefan wrote:
Nice sig pic, motegi. It's too bad that car/team won't be back this year.

I KNOW!

I have been a fan of ALMS series for years and was ECSTATIC when Acura joined the series. My driveway (and garage) have been filled with them. For the past few years I have been priveleged be able to enjoy several of the races trackside in the infield tent/paddock courtesy of Acura but have noticed their enthusiasm diminish at these events. It's even more unfortunate since their teams were consistently doing so well.
Back to top Go down

A TRIP TO COSTCO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A TRIP TO COSTCO   A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:43 am

Very cool. I've been a fan of the ALMS for about ten years (pretty much from their second year), we try to get to two or three races a year.
Back to top Go down

A TRIP TO COSTCO Empty
PostSubject: I heard Costco is ...   A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:46 am

I heard Costco is ... having trouble with Omega on some Gray Market watches ...
Back to top Go down

A TRIP TO COSTCO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A TRIP TO COSTCO   A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:45 am

noahfuller wrote:
I heard Costco is ... having trouble with Omega on some Gray Market watches ...

I think most of Costco's watches are grey market. Hence, each store only has one or two of a particular watch and every store has a different assortment. Regardless of the grey market status their return policy is still very generous when it comes to watches so no worries!
Back to top Go down

A TRIP TO COSTCO Empty
PostSubject: NO worries here ...   A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:49 am

NO worries here ...
I live where all the Gray markets are ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A TRIP TO COSTCO Empty
PostSubject: Re: A TRIP TO COSTCO   A TRIP TO COSTCO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A TRIP TO COSTCO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Off Topic - NOTHING to do with a watch...-
Jump to: