The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help Needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Help Needed Empty
PostSubject: Help Needed   Help Needed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:40 pm

Is there a company or individual ANYWHERE who supplies aftermarket handsets for larger Swiss Watches? I have been searching for literally a year for a set of plongeurs for my JSAR. Got tricked by Bill Yao from MKII into believing him about one of his sets and bought them. WAY too small.

Someone needs to cater to the above 40mm mod crowd! Noah? Jake? Harold? Step up!
Back to top Go down

Help Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Needed   Help Needed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:01 pm

I remember talking about this as well a few weeks back. You are correct, it seems that all the Mods are designed for the 40mm club.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Help Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Needed   Help Needed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Wow AH..It IS hard finding hand sets for the larger Swiss Watches ! Help Needed Icon_eek
I really couldn't find what you wanted either. However, I found a few
places that did have a variety of hands. They probably are places you
have already tried, but just thought I'd link them to you ! Help Needed Icon_smile It seems
like we will just have to wait until someone out there actually makes
what you are looking for ! Here are the links..

http://www.10watches.com/apps/webstore/products/category/12257?page=1

http://www.esslinger.com/watchhands.aspx

http://www.ofrei.com/page483.html

Help Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Needed   Help Needed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:25 pm

Try Jay at Motor City Watchworks. He has some hands for ETA stuff; not sure what movements the fit but shoot him an email he'll get back to you quick:

http://motorcitywatchworks.com/parts.html
Back to top Go down

Help Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Needed   Help Needed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Hey thanks CSKI. Never seen that place before. I was very excited for a second, but alas, everything is 12mm. Made for 29mm dials. Curses!

Somebody is making these hands in the first place right? Whoever is manufacturing the larger plo-prof hands for Deep Blue, Ocean7, Zinex, etc, etc, needs to identify themselves!
Back to top Go down

Help Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Needed   Help Needed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:04 am

Aqua Homer wrote:
Hey thanks CSKI. Never seen that place before. I was very excited for a second, but alas, everything is 12mm. Made for 29mm dials. Curses!

Somebody is making these hands in the first place right? Whoever is manufacturing the larger plo-prof hands for Deep Blue, Ocean7, Zinex, etc, etc, needs to identify themselves!

Help Needed ChineseFactory108_1
Back to top Go down

Help Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Needed   Help Needed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:40 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:

One of the reasons you don't see larger hand sizes offered is the MOQ when having them made. If a guy has to buy 500 sets he needs to order the sizes that have the greatest appeal. The 12 mm to 12.5 mm size will fit the most watches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Needed   Help Needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Needed
Page 1 of 1