The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advice needed...sort of

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Advice needed...sort of Empty
PostSubject: Advice needed...sort of   Advice needed...sort of Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:07 pm

I have a line on a Blue Monster and am on the fence on the pricing. The person is offering $450 (1st offer) for one that is in great shape...

What do you thing a fair price is for this watch? I have seen them anywhere from $400 to $900...
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Advice needed...sort of   Advice needed...sort of Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:23 am

love the name of that site when you go to it "REPRICA Watches"...
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Advice needed...sort of   Advice needed...sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:22 am

WatchNoob wrote:
Do I see a deal in the works???? Cool
Yep....should have the Blue Monster by tomorrow. I got a great deal on the watch and hopefully everything works out fine...only time will tell.

I will post some pictures later this week.

I knew people were watching me...my wife didn't believe me!! lol!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Advice needed...sort of   Advice needed...sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:31 pm

I agree that everyone must have a Monster...I wanted something a little different than the usual black or orange (I have both and love them!) ... I can't wait!

cali kid wrote:
koimaster wrote:
WatchNoob wrote:
Stumbled on this at WUS:

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=264935

You may want to contact the dude, I don't particularly care for posts without pics.

If you are a member there you can email him for photos which are of course important. My opinion, the monster is a must at least once, regardless of color in a collection. I remember when they would sell out at Shop back in the day. They were a large watch for the time. Now a bit small in many ways but still IMHO a must have.

+1, I'm with Alain! A must for every collection, for the price it's hrd to go wrong on a monster!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Advice needed...sort of   Advice needed...sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:10 pm

WatchNoob wrote:
I think this is a worthy link given the subject. It's a cool quick read with pics of all Monster variants. If the link isn't allowed, please delete post.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=219920
I like this link! I love the trek!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice needed...sort of   Advice needed...sort of Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice needed...sort of
Page 1 of 1