The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks Eyal!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

Thanks Eyal! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Eyal!   Thanks Eyal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:53 am

Everythings okay in moderation. I'll always keep a few Invictas. But Invicta is kind of like booze, enjoyable at the time, but overdo it and you'll feel shitty upon awakening.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Eyal!   Thanks Eyal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:54 am

merichar wrote:
Everythings okay in moderation. I'll always keep a few Invictas. But Invicta is kind of like booze, enjoyable at the time, but overdo it and you'll feel shitty upon awakening.

Now THAT should be someone's signature!

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Eyal!   Thanks Eyal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:52 am

merichar wrote:

Very well stated Sir.

Another analogy would be:

Invicta's are like your wife's panties. Fun to wear once in awhile, but you don't want your buddies to catch you wearing them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Eyal!   Thanks Eyal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:05 am

I will have that titanium SAS as soon as they cut the price in half. Or maybe they will chop two thirds off. That is even better.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Eyal!   Thanks Eyal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 am

WatchNoob wrote:
merichar wrote:

Very well stated Sir.

Invicta's are like your wife's panties. Fun to wear once in awhile, but you don't want your buddies to catch you wearing them.

NOOB that is a PERFECT signature line for ya man!

LMAO!

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Eyal!   Thanks Eyal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:30 pm

WatchNoob wrote:
merichar wrote:

Very well stated Sir.

Yoiks, now that's a scary picture you just painted in my head. Thanks Eyal! - Page 2 Affraid
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Eyal!   Thanks Eyal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:30 pm

WatchNoob wrote:
merichar wrote:

Very well stated Sir.

*giggles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Eyal!   Thanks Eyal! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks Eyal!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: