The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuller acquisition

Go down 
+6
AtomicTom
Northwestguy
smellody
andrema
Anomaly
TAZMAN64
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:45 pm

Just arrived and was on the wrist in seconds. Excellent pvd finish on the case, cool custom crown, clean dial with no date window, great looking hands, soft and comfortable rubber strap is perfect for this watch. This is the one I was waiting for noah to make and snagged it as soon as I saw it.

Seiko 7002 case
7s26B move
custom Dial and hands
Sapphire Glass
custom super grip crown
Broadsword Hands with SuperLumiNova lume
All bead blasted with PVD

Fuller acquisition DSC05657
Fuller acquisition DSC05625
Fuller acquisition DSC05607
Fuller acquisition DSC05637
Fuller acquisition DSC05640
Back to top Go down

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:51 pm

A great lookin mod Ron! I'm wearing my Noah mod as I type this. He really does great work. Congratz on snaggin that baby! One question Ron, is the 7s26B hackable? (Is hackable a word?)
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:52 pm

another killer watch by noah,i love that pvd finish . the entire watch is bad ass, congrats and enjoy it. i know i would, thanks for the pics.
Back to top Go down

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:54 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
A great lookin mod Ron! I'm wearing my Noah mod as I type this. He really does great work. Congratz on snaggin that baby! One question Ron, is the 7s26B hackable? (Is hackable a word?)

no it isn't Duff. I'm always resetting while taking pics :face:
Back to top Go down

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:59 pm

barnbuilder1 wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:

no it isn't Duff. I'm always resetting while taking pics :face:

Hahaha, damn I have that same movement in my Noah mod! Now who's da dum summabeech? Fuller acquisition Icon_redface
Back to top Go down

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:03 pm

You guys are killing me with all the noah mods!! Got to open up the wallet and give noah a call!! Looks super Ron and i hate to keep saying it but there is so much value you get in this watches!!! Feels like getting a 1500 dollar watch for a couple hundred!! Know you dont do the wrist shot thing much but would love to see it on the wrist! Fuller acquisition 812159
Back to top Go down

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:04 pm

Fuller acquisition Icon_cheers Now that's logical stealthiness; a dial you can read! I love the crown, Noah, if ya read this, are they available?
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:23 pm

Great looking watch and pics!

Amazing he does all that stuff himself!

Way Cool!

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:27 pm

Good one to snatch, Ron.

Nice work, again, Noah.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:41 pm

Great Mod Ron! Another great piece of work Noah!!

This place is turning into Modify central!!
Back to top Go down

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:49 pm

andrema wrote:
Great Mod Ron! Another great piece of work Noah!!

This place is turning into Modify central!!

No kidding. After seeing this one, all the others, and that Noah bracelet on the Tsunami, that Mod itch is coming back to me...

Last edited by porschefan on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:50 pm

NICE WATCH RON!!! Noah knows his stuff!
Back to top Go down

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:56 pm

That is awesome Ron, one day I'll pick one up. I'll have to wait after what I've spent. Congrats, she sue looks sweet.
Back to top Go down

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:59 pm

falcon4311 wrote:
That is awesome Ron, one day I'll pick one up. I'll have to wait after what I've spent. Congrats, she sue looks sweet.

Hey Don, if it would take away your worry, send me your Hamilton Jazzmaster and you'll feel better about buying one of Noah's mods. They are worth more than he charges, I'll guarantee you that my friend!
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:16 pm

Great score Ron! Next time you are in town I'd love to see this one in person.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:57 pm

What a spectacular watch Ron. This bead blasted theme is
just tremendous. Plus it gets extra special black IP treatment
which makes it a juggernaut of stealthy coolness ! Fuller acquisition Icon_cyclops Fuller acquisition Icon_cool Also
a perfectly thought out dial with an awesome orange hand for
good measure. Followed up by one of those sinister straps that
completes the intended look !..ENJOY it Ron and NICE work Noah !

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:04 pm

That's a great looking non-Seiko Seiko, Ron. Strap is very unique looking, too Fuller acquisition Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:32 pm

PVD is sick, and the whole watch looks great!
Back to top Go down

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:40 pm

thanks everyone! I'll get the wrist shot up tomorrow Trevor. Really glad to pick this up from Noah.
Back to top Go down

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:44 pm

Congratulations Ron. Nice clean watch. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:11 am

That's sick!

pirat
Back to top Go down
ramirez1970
Associate
ramirez1970

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:25 am

Awesome. Really thinking about picking up something from Noah, also. This may have pushed me over the edge.
Back to top Go down

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:49 am

bodypeersur1 wrote:
falcon4311 wrote:

Hey Don, if it would take away your worry, send me your Hamilton Jazzmaster and you'll feel better about buying one of Noah's mods. They are worth more than he charges, I'll guarantee you that my friend!

Na, I think I'll hold on to it for a while Duff but thanks for the offer.
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Another Noah mod haha!   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:30 am

got Noah to mod my Seiko 6309 and a quartz 7548 for the wife...the theme colors were from the Toucan Bird of Paradise we had seen in Kobe, Japan.....

Fuller acquisition M_dialonpage
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:07 am

Nice watch Ron!! Looks fantastic.....enjoy.

Thian...another example of Noah's fine work, thanks for sharing!

Fuller acquisition Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Damn I'm sure ...   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:03 am

Damn I'm sure ...
It didn't look that good before sending ....
Back to top Go down

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:55 am

It looked that good, just think it might be the meds you're on Noah!! everything looks better on pain meds!
Back to top Go down

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:11 am

WOW, that is a great looking watch! I guess I've really missed a lot while i was gone. It looks like Noah is making some really nice looking watches!
Back to top Go down

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:49 am

sheraortho wrote:
WOW, that is a great looking watch! I guess I've really missed a lot while i was gone. It looks like Noah is making some really nice looking watches!

Bout time you brought your ass back here! You've missed a lot!!! And I do mean A LOT!!! Noah does awesome work as evidenced by Ron's mod and mine.

Fuller acquisition Picture234
Back to top Go down

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Darn bodypeersur1   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:50 am

Darn bodypeersur1
that looks good too ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuller acquisition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuller acquisition   Fuller acquisition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuller acquisition
Page 1 of 1