The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..

Go down 
+6
smellody
PoliMalaka
Breez
SynMike
AtomicTom
Anomaly
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Empty
PostSubject: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:27 pm

BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller busted himself up playin' rugby yesterday, and he's in the hospital with a broken collar-bone, and possibly a broken shoulder-blade. Hopefully he'll be able to come home tonight, but I'm just giving a heads-up that any orders from 10watches may be slightly delayed.

Thanks,

Jake B
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:33 pm

That sucks! Noah get healed up and keep building killer watches!

Last edited by cali kid on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:41 pm

OUCH!

Keep us posted Jake!

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Man, that really sucks. Pass along a "get well soon" for me. I'm very sorry to hear that.

Last edited by falcon4311 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Heal up, Noah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:57 pm

. . . Yeeowch!!! Sorry hear that about Noah. Rugby is a tough sport, not for the shy or timid. Hope you heal it up quickly Noah . . . Randy.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:08 pm

Oh wow ! That's not good !!! Sorry about this !
Please keep us up do date on things and hopefully
Noah gets well real soon ! Thanks for the heads
up Jake !

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:16 pm

OW! Get well soon Noah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:22 pm

Ouch!

It takes one heavy impact to fracture a scapula! Must've been some serious force!
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:08 am

Oh man that sounds painful. Sports are so great until suddenly they aren't. Hope you get well soon, Noah.
Mike.
Back to top Go down
Breez
Associate
Breez

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:19 am

I hope your body is on the mend soon.
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:46 am

No worries guys. A rugby player won't let a silly broken bone hold him back.

Cool

If only we were all young again. When I was in the Army, I played for the Ft. Campbell Claymores. Tore my ACL and was back on the pitch in 6 months. Gotta love being 21.

Anyway...
Get well soon, Noah. RUCK OVER!!!

BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. GiveBloodPlayRugby-fullinit_

BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Rugby
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:11 am

To Noah's speedy recovery and the watches requiring his modification touch. . .
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:26 am

Hope he feels better soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:55 am

get well soon

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:25 am

That`s what you get for not tinkering with watches 24/7, it`s dangerous out there BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_eek
Get well soon, Noah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:59 am

BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. 33756776v1_225x225_Front

Get well soon, and back to the pitch!
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:46 am

Noah...get well soon!! I broke my scapula when I was 18......arm will be in a sling for a while......

BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:51 am

Holy CRAP! It doesn't pay to take a day off and spend it with the wife! I miss all the news! GET WELL NOAH! PAY BACKS ARE A BIOTCH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hope you guys trust ME...   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:58 am

Hope you guys trust ME with your watches for a bit then Wink

Docrwm wrote:
BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. 33756776v1_225x225_Front

Get well soon, and back to the pitch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: He'll be back at it in NO TIME....   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:59 am

He'll be back at it in NO TIME.... The Chief is one tough sonovabitch...That's why he's the CHIEF!

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Holy CRAP! It doesn't pay to take a day off and spend it with the wife! I miss all the news! GET WELL NOAH! PAY BACKS ARE A BIOTCH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:13 am

Jake B wrote:
He'll be back at it in NO TIME.... The Chief is one tough sonovabitch...That's why he's the CHIEF!

bodypeersur1 wrote:

Hey Jake, tell Noah his Budz at XMT send our best! Thanks for keepin us in the loop!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:17 am

DAMN...I know that sucks; I broke my collar bone a couple years back, has never healed properly ( I can still feel it grind around!) Not broken in a tough ass manly fashion like rugby....I fell of my bike!

Get well brother...get those modding arms in shape!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:19 am

cski wrote:
DAMN...I know that sucks; I broke my collar bone a couple years back, has never healed properly ( I can still feel it grind around!) Not broken in a tough ass manly fashion like rugby....I fell of my bike!

Get well brother...get those modding arms in shape!

And I'm guessing it was a 0cc model.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: F'sure...He should be home tomorrow, dude.   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:29 am

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Jake B wrote:

bodypeersur1 wrote:

Hey Jake, tell Noah his Budz at XMT send our best! Thanks for keepin us in the loop!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:46 am

Here's to a speedy recovery...I feel his pain!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:37 pm

That video makes our football players look like sissy's!!!!
I hope everything heals up correctly......and you can still play!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:23 pm

wow,that sucks.heal up quick noah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Get well soon Noah!!! Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:14 pm

That Blows , Wish ya a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 pm

heal up fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Not bad after 4 days ...   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:48 am

I can't get over the fact I've got a complete fracture of the collar bone and no cast..? only a sling ....

nurse says in broken English "No move no pain..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:13 am

Ya can't really cast a collar bone Noah. NO MOVE NO PAIN!!! That's a fact!
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:24 am

Gotta love some Asian nurses. Mmmmm...

Feel better bro!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ya can't really cast a collar bone   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:26 pm

i know just a bit strange how the body works
the x-ray looked crazy nasty how that sh*t gonna fix its self ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..   BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAD NEWS...Noah Fuller's in the hospital..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next