The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doxa reviews...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Doxa reviews... Empty
PostSubject: Doxa reviews...   Doxa reviews... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:29 am

For anyone that is interested in the Doxa brand, this is a great link that I found over at DWC for model reviews:

http://www.doxa300t.com/reviews.htm
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Doxa reviews... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doxa reviews...   Doxa reviews... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:38 am

andrema wrote:
For anyone that is interested in the Doxa brand, this is a great link that I found over at DWC for model reviews:

http://www.doxa300t.com/reviews.htm

Thanks for the info Mark!

Senior Consigliere

Doxa reviews... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doxa reviews...   Doxa reviews... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:04 pm

I have always liked Doxa !..Their watches are classic as well as stunning IMHO !
They seem to make high quality watches that stick to a tried and true look.
While at the same time adding some new twists to keep fans happy ! Doxa reviews... Icon_smile Their
dials and bracelets have always seemed fantastic ! Thanks for the link Mark !

Doxa reviews... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doxa reviews...   Doxa reviews... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:05 pm

That's one of those brands that I would like if it weren't for the behavior of the company.

I truly like the Blue dial models a lot and their beads of rice bracelets look really nice too.
Back to top Go down

Doxa reviews... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doxa reviews...   Doxa reviews... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:12 pm

I've got the blue dial TUSA but since buying it (direct from TUSA) i've heard alot of bad things about the people that run DOXA! Not sure what is true or false but it is a love them or hate em kinda brand!!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Doxa reviews... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doxa reviews...   Doxa reviews... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Docrwm wrote:
That's one of those brands that I would like if it weren't for the behavior of the company.

I truly like the Blue dial models a lot and their beads of rice bracelets look really nice too.

cali kid wrote:
I've got the blue dial TUSA but since buying it (direct from TUSA) i've heard alot of bad things about the people that run DOXA! Not sure what is true or false but it is a love them or hate em kinda brand!!

Just curious guys !..Can you give me a lesson on the behavior of the people behind Doxa ? Doxa reviews... Icon_smile
I think I have seen it mentioned before about them, but really don't know the real story.
Thanks !

Doxa reviews... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doxa reviews...   Doxa reviews... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:38 pm

. . . have no opinion of Doxa either way . . .never seen one.

BUT the read was great!!! Well written, enjoyable time spent with the author. Wish I could write like that. . . .
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Doxa reviews... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doxa reviews...   Doxa reviews... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:47 pm

randyswagon wrote:
. . . have no opinion of Doxa either way . . .never seen one.

BUT the read was great!!! Well written, enjoyable time spent with the author. Wish I could write like that. . . .
The best part is in the comparative posts with other brands...he admits to being a Doxaholic and still gives a pretty unbiased review!

For those considering the brand, the model comparisons are excellent!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doxa reviews... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doxa reviews...   Doxa reviews... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doxa reviews...
Page 1 of 1