The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Empty
PostSubject: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:50 pm

I recently received these two vintage Z-Freak Zodiacs from Alan ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_biggrin
Many of his Zodiacs had gone to new homes over the past months,
so I wanted to make sure and buy a couple too ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_smile All I can say
is that they are both AMAZING !!! From the dials, to the bracelets
and case backs these are a couple of EXCELLENT Zodiacs ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_cheers Also,
let me also say that Alan keeps his watches in perfect 100% A+ shape
too ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_eek EXTREMELY cool !!!! Thanks again Alan..These watches will
be well cared for and are GREATLY appreciated !

Here is a wrist shot of the Desert Falcon....The Blue accents are just the best ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_cheers

Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk IMG_0774

Wrist shot of the Desert Hawk....Awesome off white dial with BIG 2, 4, 8,and 10o'clock numbering ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_smile

Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk IMG_0777

Case Back of the Desert Falcon....Terrific detail ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_biggrin

Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk IMG_0783

Case Back of Desert Hawk....AWESOME ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_cheers

Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk IMG_0787

Desert Falcon Lume....Outstanding ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_cyclops

Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk IMG_0796
Desert Hawk Lume....Out of this World ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Alien

Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk IMG_0797
Some extra fun ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_smile

Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk IMG_0742-1

A little more ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_biggrin

Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk IMG_0759

There they are ! Two EXTRA cool vintage Z-Freak watches..Also known
as being Zintage ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_smile Thanks for looking !!!

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Those suck.

HAHAHA, just kidding Tom. When Alan put the Falcon up for sale, I had to hold back, that's a very cool watch. Congrats. They have a good home.

Last edited by porschefan on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:55 pm

Nice score! Had my eye on that DF, that's REALLY cool lookin!

Enjoy Tom!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:00 am

congratz tom on the killer Z's and it's great to see a couple wrist shots! Way to go and keep up the good work!! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:02 am

First of all congratz on snaggin up a couple very nice Zodiacs from Alan. Second....you photo skills kick azz!!! Great shots Tom!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:05 am

Wow Tom! Great pictures, you need to do this more often! Very nice lume shots, congrats and enjoy them!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:12 am

Thanks guys I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures !!! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_cheers
I'm getting better as I go, but there's still a LONG
way to go to get where you guys are !..It's DEFINITELY
FUN and I'm honored by your compliments !!!!

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:23 am

Really good pics, Tom. I messed around some this afternoon with a couple watches and the camera, and a first grader would have done better.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:29 am

AT...GREAT lume shots dude!

I'm glad you like'm bro!

Enjoy!

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:40 am

That's it.

I'm forced to officially declare that AT is now the Z-FREAK!

Congrats, bud!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:41 am

AO wrote:
That's it.

I'm forced to officially declare that AT is now the Z-FREAK!

Congrats, bud!

Agreed!

Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:47 am

Congrats. I especially love that Desert Falcon with bright blue accents. I was SO tempted to buy that one myself, looked at the FS post numerous times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:21 am

. . . Great photos AT!!!! And I'm glad see the Zodiacs stay"in the family"!!!

So, if you are the new official Z-Freak . . . does that make you - - - - "Zodiatomic Tom" ?????? cheers
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:51 am

Holy Cow everyone, I'm blown away by your comments ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_redface Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_smile
Tim I have seen some of your photos, you do a GREAT
job taking pictures..I'm just being honest with you sir !
Also Alan..The watches are just outstanding ! I could not
be happier ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_biggrin By the way I listened to you about having
a light on in the background with these lume shots. So
that was something new I tried there..Thanks ! By the
way thanks to you and AO for nominating me as the Z-Freak ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_cheers
I like the sound of that, but we ALL know there was only one
REAL Z-Freak. Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_smile I'm more than happy to help keep the Z flag
flying though. That Zodiatomic theme sounds awesome by the
way Randy ! REALLY awesome ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_cyclops THX !..Thanks again to
EVERYONE !!!!

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:39 am

That is fantastic Tom. Great pair of watches, I especially like the Desert Hawk. Mine says hi! 2 thumbs up!
Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk ZodiacDesertHawkwristshots006
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:00 am

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Zodiac!

Zodiacs make photographers look good.
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:05 am

Great Photos AT.....Zodiac makes some nice stuff!!

Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:15 am

Congrats Tom, really cool watches Very Happy How many Zodiac's you already have?
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Thanks gents ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_cheers They are fun to take picturs of ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_biggrin
Plus there are alot of great models to choose from.
I'm happy you guys liked them !..By the way..Don
your Desert Hawk is EXCELLENT ! The chronograph
gives the watch a different personality..REAL nice !!!
Kuldar..I actually just counted how many Zodiacs I
have..It's 14 now ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_smile I'm getting there ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Alien Thanks
again !

Associate
max

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Congrats on a great trade. Love that white dial/blue hands combo.

Please tell me why you think a Desert watch needs a water resistance rating of 100 meters if you can. Diving in wells perhaps? Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Drunken_smilie

My Desert Master has the same rating.

My black dial Desert Hawk

Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Dhface
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:11 pm

max wrote:

Please tell me why you think a Desert watch needs a water resistance rating of 100 meters if you can. Diving in wells perhaps? Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Drunken_smilie

Maybe in case while in your dehydrated stupor you fall face first into an oasis. HEY, IT COULD HAPPEN! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:48 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
max wrote:

Maybe in case while in your dehydrated stupor you fall face first into an oasis. HEY, IT COULD HAPPEN! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_geek

Good thing that Z bezel only takes ONE hand to operate! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Wow 2 great looking Zodiacs and they came from the X-king himself lol . Congrats, I really like the Desert Hawk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:56 pm

porschefan wrote:
Good thing that Z bezel only takes ONE hand to operate! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_wink

Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Lol Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Lol Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Lol Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Lol Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Lol Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Lol Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Lol Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Lol Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Lol
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:47 pm

max wrote:
Congrats on a great trade. Love that white dial/blue hands combo.

My black dial Desert Hawk

Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Dhface

nhwoods wrote:
Wow 2 great looking Zodiacs and they came from the X-king himself lol . Congrats, I really like the Desert Hawk.

That's a good question Max ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_cheers Maybe it's just in case you decide to go swimming in a mirage
of water or something ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Alien ..By the way your Desert Hawk looks GREAT with the black dial too sir !
It's the perfect watch IMHO, whether in water or sand ! Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_smile ..Thanks to you also NHW !..Yup I was
fortunate to pick them up from Alan. I thought for sure they would be sold out ! Luckily they weren't
and I am very happy to have had the chance to get them !

PostSubject: Re: Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk   Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z-Freak Edition Desert Falcon and Desert Hawk
Page 1 of 1