The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T

Go down 
+4
AtomicTom
jaw
Anomaly
sixtysix
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Empty
PostSubject: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:49 pm

I saw this at the store yesterday and had to go back and pick it up today! I looked on the web and really couln't find any info on the watch.

I finally found out the story on this Limited Edition Skyhawk. It was made exclusively for Littman and Barclay Jewelers, they are subsidiaries of Fred Meyer Jewelers Inc, the 3rd largest Jewelry chain in the United States.

Edition is xxx/999, mine is 096/999. It is for sale on their website, as well as in the stores. Its rose gold plated with sapphire crystal and rubber band. Model number is JY0006-06E. Comes in the wooden Jewelry box like all the other limiteds. Heres the photos.....

Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Citizenlimited003

Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Citizenlimited004

Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Citizenlimited005

Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Citizenlimited008

Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Citizenlimited009

Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Citizenlimited015

Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Citizenlimited016

Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Citizenlimited017

Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Citizenlimited019

Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Citizenlimited021

Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Citizenlimited023

Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Citizenlimited025

Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:54 pm

That is a SERIOUSLY complicated watch...

...pun INTENDED!

Great box too!

Awesome pics!

ENJOY MAN!

Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Very nice.

Saw this at my local Freddie's also - thanks for the affiliation info - I had no idea.

Really like the increased case size from the original Skyhawk.
Also like the fact they included an LCD Back Light on this one.
Citizen makes a great watch - I'm sure you'll enjoy this one.

Congrats!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Congratulations. Wear it .........(wait for it - Yes you Foggy if you're lurking).........with great joy!
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Anomaly wrote:
That is a SERIOUSLY complicated watch...

...pun INTENDED!

Great box too!

Awesome pics!

ENJOY MAN!

Complicated....man the book is 3/4" thick! This on a watch that sets it's own time......I will look at it later, I don't have the enery to read it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:01 pm

. . . That is a very nice Skyhawk!!! Had no idea they came as an LE . . . . sweet, very very sweet!!!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:02 pm

This Citizen looks IMPRESSIVE Gary ! The way that case looks from
the side is stunning. The bezel is VERY intriguing with those small
bolts on it. It also has alot of interesting markings on there. As does
the dial, which seems to have many cool instrument looking sub-dials.
Even the second hand is cool ! Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_cool NICE pushers, strap and an amazing
presentation box. Citizen seems to have outdone themselves with the
Skyhawk ! Congratulations and ENJOY ! Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_biggrin

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:20 pm

randyswagon wrote:
. . . That is a very nice Skyhawk!!! Had no idea they came as an LE . . . . sweet, very very sweet!!!

Thanks!!

There are a couple other 'official' LE Skyhawks, one Blue angles one (not the regular Blue Angles) and an all black one I think. If Citizen is making them for chain jewlers then there could be others out there!! This is not an official one (on Citizen's website) so you would have to get it at a Littman's or on thier website.

Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:11 pm

That is SUPER NICE. I love that one.

I LOVE my SkyH also!

Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T 4_301447_460000000

Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T 4_201131_430000001
Back to top Go down
ramirez1970
Associate
ramirez1970

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:37 am

Very nice. Serious and sophisticated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:14 am

Great looking watch, you aren't kidding about the instructions. Mine came with a CD.
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:15 am

Very classy looking sport watch. I'm impressed.
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:39 am

Thanks for all the great comments guys!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:31 pm

really cool citizen.probably worth it just for the cool display box.Congrats on that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:37 pm

Sharp lookin wrist computer Gary! Honestly, it is a sharp looking watch! I wouldn't know what to do with all the complications though and am too lazy to read a 200 page manual! LMAO! Congratz on that beauty!
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Wow! How many complications total???
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:11 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Sharp lookin wrist computer Gary! Honestly, it is a sharp looking watch! I wouldn't know what to do with all the complications though and am too lazy to read a 200 page manual! LMAO! Congratz on that beauty!

Thanks!! Actually, it sets the date and time and all that automatically A-T stands for automatic timekeeping (radio controlled) all I did today was set the second time zone (digital to same world time zone I am in) and then put it in date mode so it dispalys day and date. The chono works like any other Citizen, just spin the crown to Chono mode and buttons work the same as other chrono (display is in digital window though). So it took less than 10 mins to learn and set up. If I want to set alarms etc, I may have to peek at the book but basic function are easy. Checked on the UStime website and time was right on to the second!!

Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:14 pm

smellody wrote:

Not sure....from web...took out the mineral crystal part........

The new third generation Citizen Skyhawk A-T is loaded with technology. Ideal for day to day use as well as frequent travel, the ultimate test of the Skyhawk A-T is its performance in the cockpit as an authentic aviation tool. In addition to the GMT subdial and slide rule bezel, key features include atomic time keeping, a perpetual calendar, and world time preprogramming for 43 cities and time zones. Multi tasking has never been this easy or this stylish. The 3rd generation Skyhawk redefines atomic timekeeping with radio controlled accuracy and Eco-Drive Technology. Radio signals are received both automatically and on-demand by the fully loaded Skyhawk A-T. Atomic Timekeeping with Radio Controlled Accuracy. Solar Powered - No need to change a battery. Luminous hands and markers with digital light. Rotating slide rule bezel. Dual time. Perpetual calendar which automatically adjusts between odd and even months, until the year 2100. Chronograph. Eco-Drive movement. 270 day power reserve. 99 minute countdown timer. 2 alarms. Power reserve Indicator. 1/100 second chronograph measures up to 24 hours. Fold-over with hidden push-button deployment clasp. Water resistant at 200 meters (650 feet).

Last edited by sixtysix on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:17 pm

yamahaki wrote:
really cool citizen.probably worth it just for the cool display box.Congrats on that one.

Thanks, Sean.........Box is very cool, solidly built!! I have heard all Citizen Limited Edtions come in this box.

PS - I wore this watch all day and freaking love it!!

Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Amazing! If you could just get it to cook and clean it would be the perfect companion.

sixtysix wrote:
smellody wrote:

Not sure....from web...

The new third generation Citizen Skyhawk A-T is loaded with technology. Ideal for day to day use as well as frequent travel, the ultimate test of the Skyhawk A-T is its performance in the cockpit as an authentic aviation tool. In addition to the GMT subdial and slide rule bezel, key features include atomic time keeping, a perpetual calendar, and world time preprogramming for 43 cities and time zones. Multi tasking has never been this easy or this stylish. The 3rd generation Skyhawk redefines atomic timekeeping with radio controlled accuracy and Eco-Drive Technology. Radio signals are received both automatically and on-demand by the fully loaded Skyhawk A-T. Atomic Timekeeping with Radio Controlled Accuracy. Solar Powered - No need to change a battery. Luminous hands and markers with digital light. Rotating slide rule bezel. Dual time. Perpetual calendar which automatically adjusts between odd and even months, until the year 2100. Chronograph. Eco-Drive movement. 270 day power reserve. 99 minute countdown timer. 2 alarms. Power reserve Indicator. 1/100 second chronograph measures up to 24 hours. Scratch resistant non-reflective mineral crystal. Fold-over with hidden push-button deployment clasp. Water resistant at 200 meters (650 feet).
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:40 am

smellody wrote:
Amazing! If you could just get it to cook and clean it would be the perfect companion.

I could set up a shrine....

Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T PhotoFunia-abbde

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:45 pm

nice looking, I've always liked the dials on these citizens! Congrats and enjoy wearing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T   Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limited Edition Citizen Skyhawk A-T
Page 1 of 1