The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HI everyone, I'm back!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

HI everyone, I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: HI everyone, I'm back!   HI everyone, I'm back! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Hi everyone!! It's great to be back here so I can again talk about watches and talk with my friends! I had to take a leave for a little while as I needed a break from the forums but I also was requested by my lovely wife to back off the forums for a little bit. It seems I was spending way too much time on the forums and on the computer and not enough time with the wife! oops!!
Just in case any one cared, I am back and I really do look forward to being back at my favorite watch forum as well as being back to talking with all my buddies!!
I want to say a special thank you to our buddy Duffster for being real kind and staying in touch with me during my hiatus! It means a lot to me that you took the time to make sure I was OK and that all was good.
So, you all will be seeing me around again and thanks for being a great forum to come back to!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI everyone, I'm back!   HI everyone, I'm back! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:37 pm

Welcome Back
HI everyone, I'm back! Welcome-back-kotter-cast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI everyone, I'm back!   HI everyone, I'm back! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Awesome!!! Hey, you're wife can share you with us!! Great to see you back Big B and i think you will notice we got it dialed in and XMT is all about watches!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: HI everyone, I'm back!   HI everyone, I'm back! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:47 pm

You were missed brother!! Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: HI everyone, I'm back!   HI everyone, I'm back! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:14 pm

REALLY great to see you back man, keep that balance of wife/watch!

Look forward to hearing more about the copter too!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: HI everyone, I'm back!   HI everyone, I'm back! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:21 pm

Welcome back sir ! HI everyone, I'm back! Icon_cheers I'm glad to see you posting again !
Often times there is alot going on in life and family..So just
try to enjoy your family and when you can come on the forum
once in a while, enjoy that too ! HI everyone, I'm back! Icon_smile It's all about fun really,
and being able to talk with friends. It's great to have you
back !

PostSubject: Re: HI everyone, I'm back!   HI everyone, I'm back! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:21 pm

Hey Brian, good to have you back buddy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI everyone, I'm back!   HI everyone, I'm back! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:29 pm

Glad you're back Brian!
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: HI everyone, I'm back!   HI everyone, I'm back! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Great to see you hear again Brian!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI everyone, I'm back!   HI everyone, I'm back! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:27 am

. . . . Good to see you again Brian!!!! Hows the Huey Bro???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI everyone, I'm back!   HI everyone, I'm back! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:04 am

WOW!! You guys really are fantastic to say the least! It really means alot to me that you all are happy I'm back because I really missed you all too!!
Yup, my wife and i have an understanding so I just won't play on the computer as much and she'll then be a much happier camper!
The Huey is coming along GREAT!, thanks for asking! We have taken a few weeks off because the weather here in Indy hasn't been very good and it's been cold as hell!! When it gets as cold as it has been, that makes for a real cold night in an all metal hanger with NO insulation!! As far as I know we'll be meeting this coming Tuesday so I'll get to see whee we are. I was out of town the last time they met so I'm not sure what the status is. I know we were real close to being able to get her off the ground! There were a few small things that needed to be worked on but I don't know if they have been taken care of. We should be able to get her off the ground in the very near future, that I do know!
THANKS again for the very nice posts and it really is nice to be back amongst friends!! I look forward to talking with you all!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI everyone, I'm back!   HI everyone, I'm back! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:20 am

So you finally are back! IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME MISTER! Really, glad you are back Bro. You're part of the core group and it wasn't the same without ya! I personally think these guys are a bunch of DOITY SUMMABEECHEZ.....LMAO! But that's what helps make this place so great. And one day, we're gonna break Atomic Tom and he's gonna find something negative to say about a watch! As you can see, we have changed a little here. Glad things are good at home and you are able to spend some of your time here again! YOU ROCK BIG GUY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI everyone, I'm back!   HI everyone, I'm back! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:34 pm

You guys really are a GREAT group of guys and it really means a lot to have you all happy I'm back! THANKS for everything and i look forward to talking with everyone again!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI everyone, I'm back!   HI everyone, I'm back! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:34 pm

sheraortho wrote:
WOW!! You guys really are fantastic to say the least! It really means alot to me that you all are happy I'm back because I really missed you all too!!
Yup, my wife and i have an understanding so I just won't play on the computer as much and she'll then be a much happier camper!
The Huey is coming along GREAT!, thanks for asking! We have taken a few weeks off because the weather here in Indy hasn't been very good and it's been cold as hell!! When it gets as cold as it has been, that makes for a real cold night in an all metal hanger with NO insulation!! As far as I know we'll be meeting this coming Tuesday so I'll get to see whee we are. I was out of town the last time they met so I'm not sure what the status is. I know we were real close to being able to get her off the ground! There were a few small things that needed to be worked on but I don't know if they have been taken care of. We should be able to get her off the ground in the very near future, that I do know!
THANKS again for the very nice posts and it really is nice to be back amongst friends!! I look forward to talking with you all!!

keep us posted with some pics when that happens Brian. Cool rebuild you guys did with the Huey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI everyone, I'm back!   HI everyone, I'm back! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:27 pm

VERY GLAD YOU ARE BACK BRIAN!
I was wondering if you every got that Huey off the ground.
Glad to hear it's almost a done deal.

I concur.......we need some more pics!!!!
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: HI everyone, I'm back!   HI everyone, I'm back! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Welcome back Brian. Forget what Ron said-we want video when that Huey lifts off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI everyone, I'm back!   HI everyone, I'm back! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:36 am

You guys are really the best! About the Huey. I will definately get pics and video for you all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI everyone, I'm back!   HI everyone, I'm back! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI everyone, I'm back!
Page 1 of 1