The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My son saw the Start Wars photos and..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

My son saw the Start Wars photos and.. Empty
PostSubject: My son saw the Start Wars photos and..   My son saw the Start Wars photos and.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:20 pm

My son saw the Start Wars photos and wanted to share his Star Wars watch with folks

My son saw the Start Wars photos and.. DSC08881
he took the photo himself with an older 4mp camera that we've given him so he can learn about photography. He bought the watch with his birthday money the last time we were at Hollywood Studios and did the Star Wars ride.
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: My son saw the Start Wars photos and..   My son saw the Start Wars photos and.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:27 pm

Pretty Good wrist shot! Learning about photography and watches at the same time.............gotta love that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My son saw the Start Wars photos and..   My son saw the Start Wars photos and.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Watches and photography, the kid got his priorities straight My son saw the Start Wars photos and.. Icon_biggrin An up and coming wis no doubt My son saw the Start Wars photos and.. Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: My son saw the Start Wars photos and..   My son saw the Start Wars photos and.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Padawan learner he is...

...the force is STRONG in this one!

My son saw the Start Wars photos and.. Younglings

PostSubject: Re: My son saw the Start Wars photos and..   My son saw the Start Wars photos and.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Thanks guys. My daughter actually got picked out of the hundreds for the Jedi Training they do at Hollywood Studios. My son was disappointed. He is making up for it however with his swordplay on the Wii Laughing
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: My son saw the Start Wars photos and..   My son saw the Start Wars photos and.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:35 pm

A long time ago in a galaxy far,
far away....

Spectacular Star Wars Watch
and wrist shot ! This is a picture
that only a Jedi could have taken.
That has to be one of the coolest
watches in the Galaxy by the way.
Congratulations !!!! This is really
great ! Impressive, most impressive !

PostSubject: Re: My son saw the Start Wars photos and..   My son saw the Start Wars photos and.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:33 pm

KUDOS to your son on his watch and his photography!!! Great wrist shot young man! HE'S NOT ALLOWED IN THE PHOTO CONTEST EITHER! I HAVE ENOUGH COMPETITION ALREADY!!! My son saw the Start Wars photos and.. 803574
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My son saw the Start Wars photos and..   My son saw the Start Wars photos and.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My son saw the Start Wars photos and..
Page 1 of 1