The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...

Go down 
+2
AtomicTom
Anomaly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Empty
PostSubject: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:09 pm

I ordered a mesh bracelet for my Oceanaire in NOVEMBER of last year; I just could NOT get the factory bracelet to size right and it was getting very little wrist time. When the bracelet arrived I went to size it and the freakin' pins would not come out! I contacted the company I bought it from in Hong Kong (off e-bay) and sent them pics of the dilemma. Not sure what to expect, they said "no problem, we will send you another one. Oh but it is out of stock right now, not expecting any til first of year..." YIPPEE! Well it FINALLY arrived Saturday (I was not home, sent registered mail) so I went to pick it up from the post office today.

I will have to say the company replied to EVERY email I sent and for being overseas, provided GREAT customer service. For $55 shipped, I am VERY happy. Here is the link if anyone is interested, http://www.taikonaut-time.com/product-description.asp?ProdId=1651.

Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... OceanaireMeshA

Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... OceanaireMeshB

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:13 pm

Looks great on the oceanaire!
Hows the quality on this compared to your other mesh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:18 pm

Looks great on the mesh! I've gotten a couple bands/bracelets from the same site, gret site. As always cool pics!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:20 pm

barnbuilder1 wrote:

I would say, if an Omega mesh is a Mercedes, this one is a...really nice Mustang, and 1/5 the cost!

Two more regular shots...

Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Mesh1

Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Mesh2

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:37 pm

Woohoo !!!! Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... 933578 The Oceanaire looks AMAZING with the mesh Alan !
It's been a long time coming, but it ALL looks well worth it now. I think
if it's a Mustang, it has to be a supercharged Cobra Mustang then ! Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_cheers
The way that mesh sets off the watch is simply THE best !!! Honestly, this
Oceanaire looks good any way you slice it. However, now it looks GREAT,
and is even MORE unique as well !!! CONGRATS on this !!! ..Enjoy !

Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:41 pm

Love the look Alan! I need to get one. I ruined my first one trying to drill the end links larger......$200.00 mistake. I could do $55.00 and feel good again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:16 am

I thought I posted to this thread already.... scratch

Glad you got the mesh replacement and you like it, plus its always great to hear about another standup seller! Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... 803574
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:43 am

. . . . nice bracelet for that kind of scratch!!!!! Pretty thick, and a scissor clasp to boot!!!!! I'll be looking them up , thanks for the lead!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:00 am

looks great and Ron beat me to the omega question! omega mesh rules!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Your photos ROCK dude!   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:07 am

Anomaly wrote:
barnbuilder1 wrote:

I would say, if an Omega mesh is a Mercedes, this one is a...really nice Mustang, and 1/5 the cost!

Two more regular shots...

Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Mesh1

Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Mesh2
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:55 am

It does look nice!!

Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:42 am

Thanks again guys, the links were really weird to size. If anyone ever gets on, give it at least 15 days to get to ya and give me a call about which pins to pull to remove a link...

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:59 am

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:02 am

Anomaly wrote:
Thanks again guys, the links were really weird to size. If anyone ever gets on, give it at least 15 days to get to ya and give me a call about which pins to pull to remove a link...

Sounds like it needs a YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:03 am

Docrwm wrote:
Anomaly wrote:

Mmmm, should have thought of that but no WAY am I going thru THAT again...LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:22 am

Anomaly wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Anomaly wrote:

Mmmm, should have thought of that but no WAY am I going thru THAT again...LOL!

But NOW you're a seasoned professional - no sweat! Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... 440774
Back to top Go down
max
Associate
max

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:44 am

Damn, every time I think I have everything I need (OK, want) something like this pops up. Now I have to figure what watch to put it on if I get it.

Looks GREAT on the Oceanaire. I couldnt get a good fit on the bracelet on mine and ended up selling it because of that.

BTW, I ordered one of the mesh bracelets from JakeB in the sales forum. Shipped the same day and registered mail! Im impressed. Anyone here have one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:46 am

I bought a different mesh bracelet from the same seller! He's A-1 when it comes to communication and the quality of the product for the money. As I said in another thread, I wouldn't hesitate in buying from him again!
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:52 pm

I like it Alan! Looks great. You guys are going totally midevil with the mesh and I like it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:23 pm

max wrote:
Damn, every time I think I have everything I need (OK, want) something like this pops up. Now I have to figure what watch to put it on if I get it.

yep, I got to have one now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:37 pm

WOW very nice! May have to try one on one of mine as well. Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Hobbit712 wrote:
WOW very nice! May have to try one on one of mine as well. Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_cool

Thanks again fellas!

For the money you can beat it, better than the same money I spent on a Hadley Roma bracelet about a year ago...

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:30 am

Hey Alan, that is amazing, It looks like it was meant to be on that watch the whole time, I am loving all the mesh coming out these days. Yours looks awesome. I bet you fall in love all over again, Enjoy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:48 am

As we say in New England that is a wicked pissah. I think I might have to get one for my orange oceanaire.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:03 am

JNL wrote:
Hey Alan, that is amazing, It looks like it was meant to be on that watch the whole time, I am loving all the mesh coming out these days. Yours looks awesome. I bet you fall in love all over again, Enjoy.

Thanks man, nice seeing you here!

Don't be such a stranger!

PostSubject: Re: Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...   Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:47 pm

That looks SICK! A keeper look. Sexy Oceanaire Mesh... Icon_cool
Back to top Go down

Sexy Oceanaire Mesh...
Page 1 of 1