The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Oceanaire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

First Oceanaire Empty
PostSubject: First Oceanaire   First Oceanaire Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:52 pm

I got this one yesterday as the result of a trade with one of the watch forum veterans here.
I hesitated because of the white strap that it came on so I swapped it out for a temporary replacement until I get a badass strap from another forum veteran whose sage guidence convinced me to get the watch.

As recieved

First Oceanaire 20100113_2

As it looks now

First Oceanaire 20100114_2

First Oceanaire 20100114_4

It'll look even better next week.
This is my first Oceanaire and now I see what all you guys are talking about.
This watch is the nutz!!!

Thanks to all involved,who shall remain anonymous unless they reveal themselves First Oceanaire Icon_razz
Back to top Go down

First Oceanaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Oceanaire   First Oceanaire Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:55 pm

The white-stiched black leather looks great on that watch, Fog.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

First Oceanaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Oceanaire   First Oceanaire Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:00 pm

Welcome to the CLUB Foggy!

That black strap is great!

Waiting for my mesh to come back in for mine!

Looking forward to see what you do next!

First Oceanaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Oceanaire   First Oceanaire Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Looks good on the new leather! Congrats on Zodiac with one of the best dials
Back to top Go down
max
Associate
max

First Oceanaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Oceanaire   First Oceanaire Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:19 pm

Kewl on that black strap with the white stitching now. Good snag.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

First Oceanaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Oceanaire   First Oceanaire Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:20 pm

WOOHOO !!! First Oceanaire Icon_cheers Great job getting your first Oceanaire Foghorn ! First Oceanaire Icon_smile
You really picked a NICE one to get too. The all white theme is definitely
COOL and unique !..It's amazing how good the watch looks in any
version, and this one is outstanding. I also like the strap you added
there as well. It adds another layer to this Oceanaires personality
and sets off the dial at the same time ! First Oceanaire Icon_biggrin Once again GREAT job
and ENJOY your new Zodiac !..Congratulations !

Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

First Oceanaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Oceanaire   First Oceanaire Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:19 pm

It looks great on the black leather. I think only gheys wear watches with white straps.

First Oceanaire NauticaWristShot1
Back to top Go down

First Oceanaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Oceanaire   First Oceanaire Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:29 pm

I have to agree with Poli on this one! First Oceanaire Affraid Actually I'm not a fan of white straps (the Mrs has one and they just don't stay white) but the black with white stitching looks SUHWEET! I'm interested in seeing what you change it up for.
Back to top Go down

First Oceanaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Oceanaire   First Oceanaire Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Congratulations Foggy. I've been waiting for this day. First Oceanaire Icon_twisted

WEAR IT IN GOOD HEALTH! First Oceanaire Icon_lol
Back to top Go down

First Oceanaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Oceanaire   First Oceanaire Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:08 pm

I would guess this forum has about 15 pounds worth of Oceanaires. Bout time you get one Jeff. Lube the Goat!
Back to top Go down

First Oceanaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Oceanaire   First Oceanaire Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Oceanaires rock in any flavor. Very nice in white, not ghey at all. Metro mayby but not ghey!

Aqua Homer wrote:
I would guess this forum has about 15 pounds worth of Oceanaires. Bout time you get one Jeff. Lube the Goat!

Theres a phrase I haven't heard in a looong time!

First Oceanaire Goatlube
Back to top Go down

First Oceanaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Oceanaire   First Oceanaire Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:19 pm

We need to bring back "Lube the Goat"!!!

I believe the person who coined that phrase years ago is here now!!
Back to top Go down

First Oceanaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Oceanaire   First Oceanaire Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Great pick up Foggy. I really like the look of the leather strap, I'm sure you will enjoy your new Oceanaire.
Back to top Go down

First Oceanaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Oceanaire   First Oceanaire Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:03 pm

Foggy it sure looks good, not a fan of the white strap either and looks good on the black. We going SS for next shot?
Back to top Go down

First Oceanaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Oceanaire   First Oceanaire Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:30 pm

Awesome ZO, fogman! For divers my personal choice would be rubber or SS, but looking forward to see what you pick up for it.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

First Oceanaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Oceanaire   First Oceanaire Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:48 pm

I think its about time I finally jump on the oceanaire bandwaggon. Every time I see one I fall in love with it.

Congrats Foggy and enjoy.
Back to top Go down

First Oceanaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Oceanaire   First Oceanaire Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:37 am

I like the white strap better. That's just me First Oceanaire Icon_razz Seriously, glad that you like it. Here's to many more Oceanaires in your future!
Back to top Go down
max
Associate
max

First Oceanaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Oceanaire   First Oceanaire Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:22 am

Ha, Ha. "Lube the Goat". That goes back a ways.
Back to top Go down

First Oceanaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Oceanaire   First Oceanaire Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:52 pm

I gotta say I like the White on White. Congrats on your first Oceanaire, it's a stunner!
Back to top Go down

First Oceanaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Oceanaire   First Oceanaire Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:26 pm

WatchNoob wrote:
I gotta say I like the White on White. Congrats on your first Oceanaire, it's a stunner!

I like it either way, it’s a great looking watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Oceanaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Oceanaire   First Oceanaire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Oceanaire
Page 1 of 1