The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Monster on ridinfool strap

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Black Monster on ridinfool strap Empty
PostSubject: Black Monster on ridinfool strap   Black Monster on ridinfool strap Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:05 am

Opened post box yesterday and found some surprise Very Happy I was little bored of Monsters bracelet, so I ordered black leather strap from ridinfool, guy was very helpful and together with shipping it took only 2 weeks. I ordered it with Spartan buckle, quality is amazing, haven't seen strap like this before, it's very thick, but so soft. This strap is 22mm, but next time i would consider 24mm. So here are some pictures on the last one is my fat cat Very Happy
Black Monster on ridinfool strap P3090010
Black Monster on ridinfool strap P3090011
Black Monster on ridinfool strap P3090012
Black Monster on ridinfool strap P3090013
Black Monster on ridinfool strap P3090014
Black Monster on ridinfool strap P3090015
Black Monster on ridinfool strap P3090016
Black Monster on ridinfool strap P3090017

So what do you think about Monster on different straps?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Monster on ridinfool strap   Black Monster on ridinfool strap Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:47 am

Congratulations. Looks big and beefy. Glad you like it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Monster on ridinfool strap   Black Monster on ridinfool strap Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:50 am

thanks Doc, but this big and beefy, was it about cat? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Monster on ridinfool strap   Black Monster on ridinfool strap Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:53 am

camouflage wrote:
thanks Doc, but this big and beefy, was it about cat? Very Happy

No, about the strap. It means that it is large, thick, and substantial looking. Sorry for the colloquial English.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Monster on ridinfool strap   Black Monster on ridinfool strap Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:55 am

I was just kidding, no offence Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Monster on ridinfool strap   Black Monster on ridinfool strap Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:43 am

The strap looks great on the Monster. By the way...the STRAP and the CAT are big and beefy! Black Monster on ridinfool strap Lol
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Black Monster on ridinfool strap   Black Monster on ridinfool strap Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:10 am

That strap looks really good on the monster!

That is a seriously cool cat as well.

PostSubject: Re: Black Monster on ridinfool strap   Black Monster on ridinfool strap Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:50 pm

Kuldar that looks so hot!! Best strap out for the money spent and the spartan buckle is just an amzing piece. nice and thick but but not as wide as the pre V buckle! Panatime keeps the spartan in polished, brushed and PVD! congrats makes that monster real scary!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Monster on ridinfool strap   Black Monster on ridinfool strap Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:01 pm

That is some thick hide on that strap!

Look great, nice contrast stitching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Monster on ridinfool strap   Black Monster on ridinfool strap Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Looks great on the strap, the buckle is really nice, what's the model number on it?
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Black Monster on ridinfool strap   Black Monster on ridinfool strap Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:16 pm

Super cool strap Kuldar !!!! Black Monster on ridinfool strap Icon_cool Black Monster on ridinfool strap Icon_cheers The quality of this one
looks EXCEPTIONAL ! Black Monster on ridinfool strap Icon_biggrin Nice job picking this one out for
the Monster. The white stitching on it is just PERFECT. Then
the thickness is out of this world. I haven't seen this strap
on a monster before, it's a unique combination. Aggressive
meets cool ! Black Monster on ridinfool strap 803574 Enjoy !..Awesome cat by the way !

PostSubject: Re: Black Monster on ridinfool strap   Black Monster on ridinfool strap Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Nice! I've got a rf strap on the way, he makes some amazing stuff for very cheap, and is good to deal with!
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Black Monster on ridinfool strap   Black Monster on ridinfool strap Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Strap is a good match for the Monster....Should have bought brown for the cat.... Black Monster on ridinfool strap Icon_lol

Black Monster on ridinfool strap Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: Black Monster on ridinfool strap   Black Monster on ridinfool strap Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:18 pm

Looks Great
I'll have to look into that for my BM presently I have mine on a Hirsch waterproof.
Back to top Go down
ramirez1970
Associate
ramirez1970

PostSubject: Re: Black Monster on ridinfool strap   Black Monster on ridinfool strap Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:41 am

Nice combo. Big fan of ridinfool's work. Love the spartan buckle, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Monster on ridinfool strap   Black Monster on ridinfool strap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Monster on ridinfool strap
Page 1 of 1