The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOS Watches are pretty wicked....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... Empty
PostSubject: GOS Watches are pretty wicked....   GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:21 pm

This is a pretty wicked watch company. Never seen it
before. I would post the pics but the website wont allow me to. So here
is the website:
GOS Watches website Link
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: GOS Watches are pretty wicked....   GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:48 pm

I think we actually had these up one time before...

...they didn't make the "must have" list... GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... Icon_bounce

PostSubject: Re: GOS Watches are pretty wicked....   GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:52 pm

GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... GoS-Blizzard-010

Meh.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: GOS Watches are pretty wicked....   GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Jack, I remember these ! GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... Icon_biggrin I thought they were actually EXCELLENT !
Some ridiculously unique dials. Even the movements were decorated
to match the designs on the dials themselves !!! GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... Icon_cheers Alot of thought
and originality with these watches imho. Some cool names as well,
like Aurora, Lava, Thor and Blizzard just to name a few. Also saw
some nice mesh bracelets too. It's great seeing a watch company
like this trying to do something new. VERY cool stuff sir ! Thanks
again ! GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... 803574

PostSubject: Re: GOS Watches are pretty wicked....   GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Evil or Very Mad GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... 288387 GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... 832207
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: GOS Watches are pretty wicked....   GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:02 pm

The one that I thought was the sickest I believe its called the blizzard with the diamond markers. That dial is smokin and the attention to detail on that model is sick. Never seen these before. I wouldnt buy one since its really not my style but I had to post it since they are pretty wicked...Sorry if they were posted already I just never seen them before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOS Watches are pretty wicked....   GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:05 pm

jackprime1 wrote:
The one that I thought was the sickest I believe its called the blizzard with the diamond markers. That dial is smokin and the attention to detail on that model is sick. Never seen these before. I wouldnt buy one since its really not my style but I had to post it since they are pretty wicked...Sorry if they were posted already I just never seen them before.

Hey Bro, It's actually called The BLIZZARO and it is JUST THAT!!! GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... 438519
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: GOS Watches are pretty wicked....   GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:07 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
jackprime1 wrote:

Hey Bro, It's actually called The BLIZZARO and it is JUST THAT!!! GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... 438519
wassup Duffster...sick watch huh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOS Watches are pretty wicked....   GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:19 pm

I like the case and movements used but not the dials so much.
Back to top Go down
ramirez1970
Associate
ramirez1970

PostSubject: Re: GOS Watches are pretty wicked....   GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:02 pm

I like the use of damascus steel on the dial of the Blizzaro. The diamond markers - not so much. Still, pretty unique designs.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: GOS Watches are pretty wicked....   GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:47 pm

jackprime1 wrote:

Yes, that one is EXTRA awesome Jack ! GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... Icon_smile I think the names fit the watches too.
Each model has a similar dial, yet the theme of the watch seems to fit the model.
Whether it be the icy grey or silver on the Blizzard, the reds of the Lava, or even
the green of the Aurora, they are real fun to look at. I just noticed that the crowns
also have some of the same dial pattern on them also. As you said, we may not be
getting one of these, but they are something uniquely cool imho !

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: GOS Watches are pretty wicked....   GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:56 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
jackprime1 wrote:

Yes, that one is EXTRA awesome Jack ! GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... Icon_smile I think the names fit the watches too.
Each model has a similar dial, yet the theme of the watch seems to fit the model.
Whether it be the icy grey or silver on the Blizzard, the reds of the Lava, or even
the green of the Aurora, they are real fun to look at. I just noticed that the crowns
also have some of the same dial pattern on them also. As you said, we may not be
getting one of these, but they are something uniquely cool imho !

I totally agree with you Tom....they are unique watches for sure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOS Watches are pretty wicked....   GOS Watches are pretty wicked.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOS Watches are pretty wicked....
Page 1 of 1