The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saw this and thought of some of our BBs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Empty
PostSubject: Saw this and thought of some of our BBs   Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:44 pm

Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Vac174
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Saw this and thought of some of our BBs   Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:51 pm

I want one!

Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: Saw this and thought of some of our BBs   Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:58 pm

I'll take 2 of each. Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Saw this and thought of some of our BBs   Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:08 pm

dayum...that is smokin...I want one also... Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saw this and thought of some of our BBs   Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:16 pm

That just ain't right to be posting that up Robert! I want em ALL!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saw this and thought of some of our BBs   Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:19 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:

Duff,

I kinda like the display myself......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saw this and thought of some of our BBs   Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:24 pm

maybe I'm showing my age but didn't you boys keep the wings and planes that pilots passed out to you when you were kids? Nothing better than getting the edge taken off of flying in an old 707 by having the pilot make you a official copilot and give you your wings.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Saw this and thought of some of our BBs   Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:27 pm

Docrwm wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:

Duff,

The display is what I meant for me!

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Saw this and thought of some of our BBs   Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Anomaly wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:

Duff,

Yeah me also Alan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saw this and thought of some of our BBs   Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Anomaly wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:

Duff,

I thought we were in for a new explosion of watches in your corral partner! Saw this and thought of some of our BBs 203558
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saw this and thought of some of our BBs   Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:12 pm

Well Alan and Jack just want the display because they have all the high-end stuff!!! SUMMABEECHEZ! Saw this and thought of some of our BBs 832207
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Saw this and thought of some of our BBs   Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:14 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Well Alan and Jack just want the display because they have all the high-end stuff!!! SUMMABEECHEZ! Saw this and thought of some of our BBs 832207

Your Hilarious Duff....That display is HOT...Dont get me wrong I will take the watches also... Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saw this and thought of some of our BBs   Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Yer a panny fanboi now Jack! Send me your Breitling! It's just low-end junk in comparison!!! Saw this and thought of some of our BBs 744742
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Saw this and thought of some of our BBs   Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:35 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Yer a panny fanboi now Jack! Send me your Breitling! It's just low-end junk in comparison!!! Saw this and thought of some of our BBs 744742
Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Lol Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Lol Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Lol Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Lol Saw this and thought of some of our BBs 933578 Saw this and thought of some of our BBs 933578 Saw this and thought of some of our BBs 933578 Saw this and thought of some of our BBs 358699 ...Ur hilarious Duffster...Just keep an eye out for that brown truck Kiddo...You never know when it may show up with a B-ling in a box.. Saw this and thought of some of our BBs 744742
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saw this and thought of some of our BBs   Saw this and thought of some of our BBs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saw this and thought of some of our BBs
Page 1 of 1