The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Catch up with my Friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Catch up with my Friends Empty
PostSubject: Catch up with my Friends   Catch up with my Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Hi Everyone,
It is your old Watch Guy Benny B Alias Steve!

Sorry I have not been around for a long time now, I know Duff and Alan remember me.
Anyway I have been really busy doing everything except posting stuff on watch sites.
I am working on my book for the last 2 years now. And it has kept me really busy.
Still getting watches though, some Invicta's but I also bought a Deep Blue Diver.
And of course my Rolex Submariner, which I just had serviced for the first time since I bought it.
They sent it all the way back to New York. They replaced all the movement took all the little scratches off the band and case, which they said were very minor, put a brand new Sapphire Crystal. Serviced the entire watch tested it for water resistance. And sent it back telling me it was in almost perfect condition.
But it is now sitting safe and sound on my wrist again. They had it for almost 6 weeks too.
That was the part I hated. I also have been gifting watches like crazy. I gave away 7 watches so far.

Still looking for a buyer for My Triple Black Bolt it is In Perfect Condition not one scratch on it.Have only worn it twice.

Me and my wife Linda are expecting two more grand children at the end of June, our Son and and his wife
are going to have twin boys! That brings our grand children total to 11 grand kids.
Our oldest granddaughter Ashley just turned 19 today!

She is a Senior in High School this year and she has a 4.0 Grade Point Average we are very proud of her.

I will try and post some pictures soon.

Forgive me for not being around lately I will get things posted soon.

Take care Every one!

Benny B Catch up with my Friends Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Catch up with my Friends   Catch up with my Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:00 pm

Great to see you again Benny!

What is your book about?

PostSubject: Re: Catch up with my Friends   Catch up with my Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:02 pm

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch up with my Friends   Catch up with my Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:08 pm

Steve!!! MY BRUTHA!!! So glad you stopped by. Of course I've been trying to keep tabs on you being as we are such good friends and all and knew why you weren't visiting the forums. Anyway, I'm glad to see you and please be sure to post up some pics of the collection!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch up with my Friends   Catch up with my Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:25 pm

good to see ya Steve!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch up with my Friends   Catch up with my Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:08 pm

Glad you found your way back. Welcome and enjoy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch up with my Friends   Catch up with my Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Hey, I remember you! What's up Benny?
What IS your book about? Inquiring minds want to know.
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: Catch up with my Friends   Catch up with my Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:33 pm

Welcome back and since I did not know you - nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catch up with my Friends   Catch up with my Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:02 pm

Hey brother!! I most certainly remember you too. I hope you're doing well and it sure sounds like you've been busy as all get out! It's great to hear from you and I look forward to hearing more from you!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Catch up with my Friends   Catch up with my Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Hi Benny ! Thanks for giving us an update sir. Congratulations
on the grand kids ! Catch up with my Friends Icon_cheers By the way, that has to be amazing
writing your own book like that !

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch up with my Friends   Catch up with my Friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catch up with my Friends
Page 1 of 1