The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many watches constitutes a COLLECTOR?

Go down 
+2
TVDinner
Anomaly
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

How many watches constitutes a COLLECTOR? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many watches constitutes a COLLECTOR?   How many watches constitutes a COLLECTOR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:15 pm

Damn.....I read the title, logged on and wound up right in the middle of a friggin' philosophical debate. Y'all made my brain hurt...literally. My eyes crossed, I started puking brain matter outa my nose and then a fart got backed up and burst my eardrums. I now have brain shit all over my keyboard AND I'LL BE DAMNED IF I'M GONNA CLEAN IT UP.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

How many watches constitutes a COLLECTOR? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many watches constitutes a COLLECTOR?   How many watches constitutes a COLLECTOR? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:36 pm

25or6to4 wrote:
Damn.....I read the title, logged on and wound up right in the middle of a friggin' philosophical debate. Y'all made my brain hurt...literally. My eyes crossed, I started puking brain matter outa my nose and then a fart got backed up and burst my eardrums. I now have brain shit all over my keyboard AND I'LL BE DAMNED IF I'M GONNA CLEAN IT UP.

Please pass whatever you are smokin' today! How many watches constitutes a COLLECTOR? - Page 2 Icon_bounce

How many watches constitutes a COLLECTOR?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: