The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister Empty
PostSubject: Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister   Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:16 pm

Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister 23445_362952973923_72137523923_3681727_1999238_nHey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister 23445_362954603923_72137523923_3681730_5752663_nI am likin this new interpretation of the Ball Worldtimer I used to own, this shown at Basel.....I LIKE

Last edited by ericf4 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister   Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Wha', youse talkin' to Lance?

(yes, I like that new version, too.)
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister   Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:21 pm

Very cool...

...like the Day/Date complication A LOT!

Nice blue tritium too.

PostSubject: Re: Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister   Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Some Ball Watches are absolutely stunning. I really like that one a lot. If their warranty was transferrable, I probably would have bought a gently used one by now. As solid and sturdy as they seem to be, I probably will go ahead and take the plunge on one sometime soon, anyway.

Although I'm leaning toward a HC Spacemaster X Lume, that one just might work, too.

Beautiful watch.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister   Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Awesome one Eric ! Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister 803574 I like the use of black, and white on the
dial. This world timer is VERY cool ! Ball seems to do everything
well, and this watch is no exception. It's amazing how much this
watch must light up ! You get yellow lume on the outside of the
dial, and blue on the inside. It's like you have twice the watch,
as well as twice the lume ! Thanks !

Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister   Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:13 am

I like some of the Ball watches but those have such a tiny dial in relation to the case size.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister   Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:39 am

. . . . Nice. that would give you a pair . . . . . of Balls . . . . right E ???? Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister   Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:40 am

I agree with Mark. As much as I like many of the Ball lines, this dial only appears to be about 20mm which is quite small in comparison to the case size. I guess there's just too much going on there for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister   Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:42 am

wagon wrote:
. . . . Nice. that would give you a pair . . . . . of Balls . . . . right E ???? Suspect

or DOS BOLAS!!! Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister 744742
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister   Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:51 pm

wagon wrote:

Steel ones, at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister   Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey thats a sweet Ball ya got there Mister
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: