The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whos buying the blue ring?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

whos buying the blue ring? Empty
PostSubject: whos buying the blue ring?   whos buying the blue ring? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Anyone decide to buy? I talked with Jason and decided to order the black dialed one with the seiko 6R15 in it.I've had very good luck with that movement and already have plenty of the eta 2824's.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: whos buying the blue ring?   whos buying the blue ring? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:43 pm

Got a pic?

Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: whos buying the blue ring?   whos buying the blue ring? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:16 pm

whos buying the blue ring? Logo

BLUERING

Specification
Coming Q1 2010

Reservations are now open for the BlueRing. Details on how you can reserve yours can be found here.
Thickness: 14.5mm
Diameter: 44.5mm
Lug-to-lug: 51mm
Lug width: 22mm
Movement: Seiko 6R15 Automatic / ETA 2824-2
Domed sapphire crystal
300m WR

whos buying the blue ring? BBBlk1_01whos buying the blue ring? BBBlk1_02whos buying the blue ring? BBBlk1_03
whos buying the blue ring? Blueringws4whos buying the blue ring? Blueringws1

Last edited by andrema on Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: whos buying the blue ring?   whos buying the blue ring? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:17 pm

andrema wrote:
whos buying the blue ring? Logo

whos buying the blue ring? BBBlk1_01whos buying the blue ring? BBBlk1_02whos buying the blue ring? BBBlk1_03

HALIOS BLUERING UPDATE

The BlueRing is entering into final production and is scheduled for release in 5 to 7 weeks. However, the manufacturing process of a new model from the ground up is typically rife with delays, so this may well change and is meant as an approximation only. The black dial (6R15 movement) version will be released first, with the ETA versions to follow about a month or so after.

The BlueRing will be offered in three dial colours: black with black bezel (Seiko 6R15 movement), blue with blue bezel (ETA 2824-2 movement) and silver with black bezel (ETA 2824-2 movement). Each dial colour will also be offered in either a brushed or beadblasted case finish with a beadblasted bezel on both. You can view the latest pictures on the Halios blog at halioswatches.blogspot.com.

The BlueRing is priced at USD$499 plus shipping. Shipping is free within Canada, USD$20 to USA and USD$50 worldwide via Canada Post / USPS / EMS. The BlueRing will ship in a Pelican 1120 case with bracelet, "porthole" isofrane-inspired Italian rubber strap and warranty card

PostSubject: Re: whos buying the blue ring?   whos buying the blue ring? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:17 pm

nice looking watch. I like this 3 row bracelet better than the 5 we often see on these micro's. also this Seiko is nice compared to the M8215, I know the Miyota is reliable but just can't get into this movement in my watches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whos buying the blue ring?   whos buying the blue ring? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Nice watch and jason is a great guy but think i've learned my lesson on most micro brands, i just keep them a few months and then sell the watch! Like Noah's piece much more but it's also almost twice the price!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whos buying the blue ring?   whos buying the blue ring? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:18 pm

I hear you trevor about the micro brands.I've own most of them and only afew are left.I've got the korsbek still.not sure if its going to stay though.
I have the zinex heliox also.That one is turning into a good watch.the tolerences are really good and the movement and crown action is as good as any big brand.
all the ones that had the miyota in them were either given away or sold.I still don't like non hacking movements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whos buying the blue ring?   whos buying the blue ring? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whos buying the blue ring?
Page 1 of 1