The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Same Watch/Different Variations...

Go down 
+4
racerxer
max
jackprime1
Anomaly
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Same Watch/Different Variations... Empty
PostSubject: Same Watch/Different Variations...   Same Watch/Different Variations... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:44 am

How many watches do you have that are the exact same model only differing in dial color or strap/bracelet?

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Same Watch/Different Variations...   Same Watch/Different Variations... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:52 am

None...for me i have to diversify..I cannot have more then one of the same watch no matter if its a different color dial or variation. Thats just me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Same Watch/Different Variations...   Same Watch/Different Variations... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:58 am

Nada
Back to top Go down
max
Associate
max

PostSubject: Re: Same Watch/Different Variations...   Same Watch/Different Variations... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:58 am

Uhhh, I have 2 Deep Blue Sea Divers, one black dial, 1 orange, 2 Orsa quartz Militarys with olive drab dial and gray dial and I have 2 Bernhardts, the Sea Shark and the Corsair that have the same case, bracelet and hands but different dials and movements. The Deep Blues and the Orsas are the only ones that really answer your question though I guess. Orsas were dirt cheap but I really like em.

Damn, forgot the BM and the OM. Thinking of selling the Orange now though since I got the DB Orange..

I did have 2 Accutron Eagle Pilots but sold the cream dial.

Last edited by max on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
racerxer
Associate
racerxer

I have four variations of the Zodiac Oceanaire. Have been considering thinning that lately. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fostware.com

PostSubject: Re: Same Watch/Different Variations...   Same Watch/Different Variations... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:14 am

I have 2 Swiss Army v-7 Chronos. In my defense I had 15 of them but gave 13 away as Christmas Gifts 4-5 years ago. They were a comeon from a new TV Watch show and were $43 shipped each. They have the Eta251.262 movement (used in some breitblings), SS, SS bracelet with solid endlinks, Sapphire, 200m wr, etc., etc., etc. One sits on my desk at the clinic as my backup Chrono - just in case and the other is my water watch for swimming with the kids.

Same Watch/Different Variations... DSC00966
Same Watch/Different Variations... 25000126_1_b
Same Watch/Different Variations... DSC04026
Same Watch/Different Variations... DSC04029
Same Watch/Different Variations... V7-22xBack2

I also have 2 Monsters - Black and Orange. The Orange is modded but they are the same model technically.
Same Watch/Different Variations... Twinswithlume
Same Watch/Different Variations... TwinsCasebacksandbraceletsatanangle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Same Watch/Different Variations...   Same Watch/Different Variations... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:17 am

monsters but a BM & OM are kinda a must, also a couple 6309-7040 seiko divers and then there are the two oniss that have different bezel styles but are the same watch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Same Watch/Different Variations...   Same Watch/Different Variations... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:27 am

3 SAS and 2 are for sale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: give or take 100 .. but..   Same Watch/Different Variations... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:15 pm

give or take 100 .. but..
I know I don't count ...
cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Same Watch/Different Variations...   Same Watch/Different Variations... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:35 pm

i've got about 4 or 5 of the same watch, different movement, dial or color
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Same Watch/Different Variations...   Same Watch/Different Variations... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Way to many.every original orsa color including the 3t le version that kent parks did for them.4 muhle glashutte rasmus divers, then both dial variations of the rescue timer.the sinn ux and the sinn ux gsg9 version. sinn u1 on rubber strap,another on bracelet and another on the leather strap.# omega planet oceans.black bezel,orange bezel and one with a bond edition dial.Same for the seamasters.the bond le,a 2254 quartz,another auto.the bond 1120 original version then the coaxial version.the new quartz seamasters.one black, one blue.Vixa nettunos.2 orange, 2 black.2 are quartz,2 are automatics.3 different dialed stowa prodivers.4 different dialed stowa seatimes.2 archimede fliegers,one black, one white and the list goes on.
Same Watch/Different Variations... DSC00341
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Silver Omega is it ...   Same Watch/Different Variations... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Silver Omega is it ...
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Same Watch/Different Variations...   Same Watch/Different Variations... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:08 pm

Checked the wrong box - I'm in the "More Help" category.

Mainly Invicta and Renato. Lupah(3), LupahDiver(4), DragonLupah(3), Ti-Rex(2), SANIII(5), SAS(4), WildeBeast(4), Movado(2)
I could go on, but anyway...

Only their affordability and variety coupled with the ShopNBC VP make such extravagance possible.
Also because there are some designs that you love so much - you want to be identified by them - always.
As such, you want to ensure you have one for every possible fashion color scheme and event.
This is only true for the fashion/style conscious among us - of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Same Watch/Different Variations...   Same Watch/Different Variations... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Even at my height of Kool-Aid consumption I only had one variation of a particular model. I'm pretty much a jeans and t-shirt guy so color really isn't important. I've always preferred bracelets over straps but lately have got a thing for NATO/Zulu type straps. Nope, only one of any model for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Same Watch/Different Variations...   Same Watch/Different Variations... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:00 pm

. . . 3 Pro-Divers - one diamaond LE in blue, one nha25 43mm in red , one quartz 43mm in black

. . . 2 OG II's - one siver dial, one blue dial . . . just sold the yellow dial, it doesn't count

. . . 2 Seiko Monsters - one black stocker, one Yobokie mod

. . . Oh, and a shitload of 'Skittles" . . . . (Alan . . . Same Watch/Different Variations... Lol )
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Same Watch/Different Variations...   Same Watch/Different Variations... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:43 pm

None really ! Would actually like to add some different variations with some
of my watches though. Sometimes there is that watch that's on a strap, that
you wish you had a version on a bracelet. Or that one, that you might want
a different dial color on. However, sometimes I figure that maybe I should
just concentrate on looking at a different watch entirely ! Same Watch/Different Variations... Icon_smile

PostSubject: Re: Same Watch/Different Variations...   Same Watch/Different Variations... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Only 1 now-Noah's Tsunami. Awesome watch BTW

In the past

Ball Alligator black and white dials
Ball Trieste Chrono black and white dials
Anonimo Polluce black and blue dials
Anonimo D-Date cream and blue dials
UTS 1000m orange, black, and black bauhaus dials
Doxa 5000t orange and black dials
Doxa 750t searambler and black dials

Never seems to work out for me though.
Back to top Go down
Breez
Associate
Breez

PostSubject: Re: Same Watch/Different Variations...   Same Watch/Different Variations... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:01 am

I have multiples of the Invicta Grand Diver, Ocean Ghost and Russian Diver. I also have two SL Atlantis 1000 meter divers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Same Watch/Different Variations...   Same Watch/Different Variations... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:05 am

None.
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Same Watch/Different Variations...   Same Watch/Different Variations... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:33 am

Zero
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same Watch/Different Variations...   Same Watch/Different Variations... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Same Watch/Different Variations...
Page 1 of 1