The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! Empty
PostSubject: Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today!   Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! 933578

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290422754293&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

If any members are looking for a vintage dress watch, this Hamilton is a GRAIL!

Made in 1951 (the last year the famed 982M movement was produced), this solid 14K gold Hamilton "Wesley" is original EVERYTHING. It was rarely worn and still has the original alligator strap and solid 14K buckle! PLUS, both inner and outer boxes come with it. Not just ANY inner and outer boxes, but the original ones that came with THIS watch in 1951. You can tell this by the movement and case numbers on the outer box, which agree with the serial numbers on the watch. This is VERY rare.

If you're in the market for a watch of this type, it doesn't get better than this!

The seller is first-class, too.

Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! !BqUP95Q!Wk~$(KGrHqUOKicEubCejqqpBLvOOZbvmQ~~_3

Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! !BqUP-gw!mk~$(KGrHqMOKiMEu,QGY3sIBLvOObF-rQ~~_3

Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! !BqUP8F!!mk~$(KGrHqEOKicEuZP-c9znBLvOOU,EVQ~~_3

Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! !BqUP8pgB2k~$(KGrHqUOKiUEubhH+yNsBLvOOVshP!~~_3

Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! !BqUP+GgBWk~$(KGrHqUOKjUEu,)ERutIBLvOOcrwS!~~_3

Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! !BqUP+owBWk~$(KGrHqQOKiQEu4yJCg)jBLvOOeFnYQ~~_3

Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! !BqUQ!Mg!2k~$(KGrHqYOKkIEu,VS7cqOBLvOOfo0tw~~_3

Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! !BqUQBfwBGk~$(KGrHqEOKiEEuZ76-dQgBLvOOj!FHw~~_3

Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! !BqUQC!Q!mk~$(KGrHqEOKiUEuZJ9o3,fBLvOOkULGw~~_3
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today!   Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Yowza Tom ! Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! Icon_eek Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! Icon_biggrin that is a SPECIAL watch ! The craftmanship
that went into this one is breathtaking. That super case, flawless
dial, and beautiful strap, really do look like new. The movement
is like a piece of art imho too ! Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! 803574 I even like the boxes that
Hamilton used to package the watch in also !..Thanks for the
link, and info sir !

PostSubject: Re: Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today!   Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Very nice. Looks similar to my Great-Grandfather's Hamilton that I now own.

Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! DSC03549-small
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today!   Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:54 pm

Beautiful piece that is well preserved but "Man O Man" that is a narrow case at 22mm. Reserve has not yet been reached with a bid $355.00 and 2 hours left.
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today!   Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:08 am

Yeah, the auction ended under the reserve...at $460.00 This price is typical for a really nice "Wesley," but others don't have the original strap, buckle, and inner/outer boxes to show "matching numbers." The 22mm is small for today's watches, but for a rectangular case it's not bad at all, especially if worn with a dress shirt. I wear mine all the time at work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
racerxer
Associate
racerxer

PostSubject: Re: Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today!   Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:28 pm

I see it is re-listed as a buy It Now for $850.00, beautiful watch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fostware.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today!   Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extremely rare vintage Hamilton auction ends today!
Page 1 of 1