The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Purity and collecting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Purity and collecting Empty
PostSubject: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:09 pm

Brands. What brands, who makes them, features, size, AR, dual AR, WR, straps, rubber, stainless steel. It gets so confusing at times.

That's why I have so much respect for Trevor and his 1 watch trim down. Simplicity. It can be very seductive.

My fight against such purity of spirit has just begun!

Purity and collecting SinnLogoBlack
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:34 pm

You and Trevor can forward the rest of you "bastard watches" to me...I'll take good care of them!! Purity and collecting Icon_twisted

PostSubject: Re: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:38 pm

andrema wrote:
You and Trevor can forward the rest of you "bastard watches" to me...I'll take good care of them!! Purity and collecting Icon_twisted

No, no, no! I am not trimming down or looking down at other watches. Quite the contrary. I am fighting against the purity of the single watch. And anyway, Duff and I already called dibbs on Trevors watches. santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:22 pm

Docrwm wrote:
andrema wrote:

No, no, no! I am not trimming down or looking down at other watches. Quite the contrary. I am fighting against the purity of the single watch. And anyway, Duff and I already called dibbs on Trevors watches. santa

Purity and collecting 196544 Purity and collecting 196544 Purity and collecting 196544 Purity and collecting 196544 Purity and collecting 196544 Purity and collecting 196544 Purity and collecting 196544 Purity and collecting 196544 You're out of luck Mark! Purity and collecting Icon_geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Ummm, Duff, as I recall, you guys only called dibbs on a few, I called dibs on his Oris, and some other sundry chunk of steel (can't recall which) Purity and collecting Icon_geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:00 am

Going to wear a different piece tomorrow in honor of Doc's incoming
German piece!!! Wait a second my seal was made in Germany! Now I've got a tough choice but will do the right thing..... For me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:07 am

Good idea, Trev. Maybe I'll wear each of my Tutima's over the next couple days. Get a six-pack of German brew, or a bottle of Reisling...

Or maybe I should wear my Seiko, in case Robert never wears his again. Purity and collecting Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:11 am

About what the hell are you guys talking?

The T-man is going down to 1 watch. NO WAY!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:36 am

Being happy with one or just a few watches sounds pretty great ! Purity and collecting Icon_smile
I guess it shows how many different ways there are to enjoy watches.
Whether it be a few, a few dozen, or a few hundred, it's ALL about
having fun !

..As a side note..Does anyone know how this Dibs, or Dibbs character
got hold of so many of Trevor's watches ? Purity and collecting Suspect Purity and collecting Alien ..and how does
everyone know their number, to always be calling him, or her ? Purity and collecting Icon_cheers

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:38 am

One watch...no way.

Unless it is a Deep Sea for Trev...

Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:55 am

AtomicTom wrote:
got hold of so many of Trevor's watches ? ..and how does
everyone know their number, to always be calling him, or her ?
Purity and collecting 196544

Purity and collecting 252943
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:19 am

PoliMalaka wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
got hold of so many of Trevor's watches ? ..and how does
everyone know their number, to always be calling him, or her ?
Purity and collecting 196544

Purity and collecting 252943

Purity and collecting 744742 Purity and collecting Alien Purity and collecting 744742

Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:03 am

consider ourselves lucky we can have more than one watch! haha! When I was in the hospital for the hernia fix, I had just one watch, a Noah modded Seiko 6309. I wore it for 6 days straight. Usually I switch over to about 3 a day for fun.....but having just one every day was interesting....
I think one watch is easy to get used to...ANY watch if the situation required it.....
Image you get stuck somewhere, wearing one watch....as long as it is reliable and you trust it to work everyday, you will bond to it IMO Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:02 am

porschefan wrote:
Ummm, Duff, as I recall, you guys only called dibbs on a few, I called dibs on his Oris, and some other sundry chunk of steel (can't recall which) Purity and collecting Icon_geek

Ok, Duff, TIM, and I called dibbs on Trevors watches. (Sorry Tim).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:03 am

porschefan wrote:
Good idea, Trev. Maybe I'll wear each of my Tutima's over the next couple days. Get a six-pack of German brew, or a bottle of Reisling...

Or maybe I should wear my Seiko, in case Robert never wears his again. Purity and collecting Icon_wink

affraid Purity and collecting 252943
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:57 am

Robert, I like the re-newed sig line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:22 pm

PoliMalaka wrote:

if i went down to one watch it wouldnt be any i own at this time!, doc just likes picking on me and my poor seal! Purity and collecting Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:59 pm

porschefan wrote:
Robert, I like the re-newed sig line.

Tim,

Thank you, Sir. You show excellent taste, as usual. Purity and collecting Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:01 pm

cali kid wrote:
PoliMalaka wrote:

if i went down to one watch it wouldnt be any i own at this time!, doc just likes picking on me and my poor seal! Purity and collecting Icon_wink

Purity and collecting I%27m+Shocked+To+Find+Gambling
I'm shocked, Shocked by your mischaracterization!

Who is it that compliments each and every one of your various strap changes on that KOBOLD?

Who is it that has been completely, utterly, and unswervingly supportive of you and your new 1 watch initiative?

If you, now, which to rethink your intention to go to just the Seal that is your call. Duff and I are big boys and we'll understand (oh, and Tim too).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:32 pm

cali kid wrote:
doc just likes picking on me and my poor seal! Purity and collecting Icon_wink

What the hell is a SEAL? Purity and collecting Icon_scratch Purity and collecting Icon_geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:53 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
cali kid wrote:
doc just likes picking on me and my poor seal! Purity and collecting Icon_wink

What the hell is a SEAL? Purity and collecting Icon_scratch Purity and collecting Icon_geek

Purity and collecting KoboldSeal001

Looks FABULOUS on any kind of strap but even extra MARVELOUS on battered, thick, custom leather!!!

It's a watch for a one watch man. Are you man enough to own just one watch? With the Seal it's possible. You'll never want to own another watch......ever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purity and collecting   Purity and collecting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purity and collecting
Page 1 of 1