The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey new members...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Hey new members... Empty
PostSubject: Hey new members...   Hey new members... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:55 pm

Let us know a little about yourselves...what kind of watches you like...how you found out about our little utopia!

Let me be the first to say WELCOME to XMT...the best little watch forum on the net!!

Hey new members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey new members...   Hey new members... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:58 pm

Welcome Aboard. Don't be shy. We're not THAT terrible! (Well, most of us aren't). Hey new members... Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Hey new members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey new members...   Hey new members... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Hi everyone !!! Hey new members... Icon_biggrin Thank you VERY MUCH for joining
XMT !..We are XTREMELY happy you are here !!! Hey new members... Icon_cheers
I honestly hope you have alot of FUN !....Enjoy !

Hey new members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey new members...   Hey new members... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:13 pm

... and don't let Tom's exuberance make you shy.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Hey new members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey new members...   Hey new members... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:56 pm

Welcome to XMT new peeps!

Hey new members... Ultimate_peep_show

Hey new members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey new members...   Hey new members... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:13 am

Welcome to the Dark Side. We're just a bunch of malcontents that got tired of Demon Forums and decided to talk about REAL WATCHES! Glad to have you hear and would really like you all to introduce yourselves. I'd love to see some watch pics...and of course if you have any pictures of TREES....that's always a PLUS WITH ME! Hey new members... Icon_twisted And don't let these other CRAZY SUMMABEECHEZ scare ya off!!!! Hey new members... 744742

Hey new members... IMGA0645
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Hey new members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey new members...   Hey new members... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:30 am

Just gonna say it...

If these TRULY are new members, WELCOME TO XMT!

If not, GROW UP, it's just a watch web site!

Hey new members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey new members...   Hey new members... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:04 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Welcome to the Dark Side. We're just a bunch of malcontents that got tired of Demon Forums and decided to talk about REAL WATCHES! Glad to have you hear and would really like you all to introduce yourselves. I'd love to see some watch pics...and of course if you have any pictures of TREES....that's always a PLUS WITH ME! Hey new members... Icon_twisted And don't let these other CRAZY SUMMABEECHEZ scare ya off!!!! Hey new members... 744742

Hey new members... IMGA0645

Duff,
I just looked closely at that picture and realized that you are hanging on against the pull of gravity on your left wrist. Hey new members... 744742 Hey new members... 779569
Back to top Go down

Hey new members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey new members...   Hey new members... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Kool-Aid days pic Robert! Hey new members... Icon_geek Hey new members... Icon_albino Hey new members... Lol
Back to top Go down

Hey new members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey new members...   Hey new members... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Hello to All,

Glad to be here! I'm a diver, sooooooooooooo...
I'm into the Seiko divers at the moment, but I'm finding that my taste go to the vintage stuff too!
What a sickness!!! Hey new members... Icon_eek Just thought I drop by to see what's new in the watchworld. Seems like a really cool bunch on this board! Hey new members... Icon_cool
Back to top Go down

Hey new members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey new members...   Hey new members... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Biotechman wrote:
Hello to All,

Glad to be here! I'm a diver, sooooooooooooo...
I'm into the Seiko divers at the moment, but I'm finding that my taste go to the vintage stuff too!
What a sickness!!! Hey new members... Icon_eek Just thought I drop by to see what's new in the watchworld. Seems like a really cool bunch on this board! Hey new members... Icon_cool

Welcome, Biotechman (dude, that sounds like a superhero name!). Glad to have you, and we're looking forward to pictures of your watches, especially underwater shots.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Hey new members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey new members...   Hey new members... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:30 pm

Hi Biotechman ! Hey new members... Icon_cheers ..It's really cool to have you
on board sir ! Seems like you have some GREAT
watches for diving by the way. As well as, some
GREAT taste in watches also. Hey new members... 803574 Thank you
for dropping by, and please come by often !
Appreciate you being here sir !..Enjoy !!!

Hey new members... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey new members...   Hey new members... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey new members...
Page 1 of 1