The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Sinn Bracelet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:18 pm

I ordered a replacement bracelet for my new Sinn 757 UTC from the only US AD - Watchbuys - over the holiday weekend. They shipped it Tuesday morning via FedEx and it arrived this morning. Very quick in my opinion for standard shipping. It was packaged exceedingly well. They had it in serious bubble wrap inside a very solid box. Also, Sinn apparently sends all bracelets out in their boxes with formed foam inserts and include a Sinn branded springbar tool, springbars, and allen wrenches for the screws. Very nice, particularly in comparison to both Omega and Fortis with whom I have dealt before for bracelets. Both send their new bracelets out in flimsy plastic sleeves without anything else. Frankly, the box the bracelet came in and the fitted foam are nicer than many watch boxes I've got New Sinn Bracelet Icon_cheers

New Sinn Bracelet DSC08218

New Sinn Bracelet DSC08222

Last edited by Docrwm on Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:38 pm

PICS DUDE...

...PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Cool Doc, let's see it on that bad boy 757 UTC.

LOVE Sinn bracelets. New Sinn Bracelet 203558
Back to top Go down

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:37 pm

No pics,it didn't happen. New Sinn Bracelet Icon_razz
Back to top Go down

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:41 pm

yamahaki wrote:
No pics,it didn't happen. New Sinn Bracelet Icon_razz

Just got home, took pics, edited them, loaded to Photobucket, and New Sinn Bracelet Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Congratz on the new bracelet Robert. I hope you were able to resolve the issue resulting in the purchase!
Back to top Go down

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:52 pm

Thanks Duff! Yes, it looks like the bracelet will be a free and clear purchase so I ended up paying what I originally intended and have a new bracelet instead of the damaged one. Win-Win but with some bumps and irritation along the way.

Also, I noticed something and wanted to run it past folks here. The old one looked like this:

New Sinn Bracelet SinnBracelet757857_detail
which is the official Watchbuys photo of the 757/857 Tegimented Bracelet

My new one looks like this:
New Sinn Bracelet Newclaspat800

Looks to me like they have added the Tegimented Symbol to the claspNew Sinn Bracelet Icon_good

New Sinn Bracelet Symbol_Tegiment

Is this new or is it something that has been seen before?
Back to top Go down

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Thanks Duff! Yes, it looks like the bracelet will be a free and clear purchase so I ended up paying what I originally intended and have a new bracelet instead of the damaged one. Win-Win but with some bumps and irritation along the way.

Also, I noticed something and wanted to run it past folks here. The old one looked like this:

Looks to me like they have added the Tegimented Symbol to the claspNew Sinn Bracelet Icon_good

Hmm, very difficult for me to tell Robert. I guess your only solution would be to pack it up and ship it off to me attached to the watch of course, for a through inspection! And you don't have to Thank me Bro....it's the least I can do for a friend!
Back to top Go down

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:03 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Docrwm wrote:

Hmm, very difficult for me to tell Robert. I guess your only solution would be to pack it up and ship it off to me attached to the watch of course, for a through inspection! And you don't have to Thank me Bro....it's the least I can do for a friend!

Duff,

First, thank you. It really makes me warm all over knowing you'd put yourself through that for me.

Second, we were saved from that imposition on you by a response from the US AD for Sinn:

"Sinn has developed a logo for the Tegiment process that they are now using on some of their products that feature that technology."

So, apparenty the logo usage on items is new and not completely through the line yet.

Thanks again,

-Robert
Back to top Go down

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:55 pm

Did you get to keep the damaged bracelet, how damaged is it and will it fit a U1? Think you know where i'm going with this doc if you got it throw a price out there!
Back to top Go down

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Thanks for posting those doc.Thats the new bracelet.All sinn bracelets work really well.They form well to the wrist.
Thats why when you see them used,the bracelets are pretty scratched up.Even the rubber strap with the large deployants
are really good.One good thing here is Sinn started to put the new tegimented hallmark on them.Thats really a good idea.
One,you know that its totally new and hasn't been sitting in inventory for two years.Also it insures that you do get a tegimented
bracelet.When looking at a tegimented bracelet and a standard one outside,you can see the difference.But under inside lighting its hard to
tell.I'm sure they did this because at some point,people were sent the wrong bracelets.
Back to top Go down

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:10 pm

yamahaki wrote:
Thanks for posting those doc.Thats the new bracelet.All sinn bracelets work really well.They form well to the wrist.
Thats why when you see them used,the bracelets are pretty scratched up.Even the rubber strap with the large deployants
are really good.One good thing here is Sinn started to put the new tegimented hallmark on them.Thats really a good idea.
One,you know that its totally new and hasn't been sitting in inventory for two years.Also it insures that you do get a tegimented
bracelet.When looking at a tegimented bracelet and a standard one outside,you can see the difference.But under inside lighting its hard to
tell.I'm sure they did this because at some point,people were sent the wrong bracelets.

will that braeclet fit on the U1 big daddy or is the lugs size different?
Back to top Go down

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Very nice Doc!

It would be nice if it did Trevor.
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:22 pm

Sinn is amazing in their packaging of bracelets and straps. Your new one will look fabulous on the watch!
Back to top Go down

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:30 pm

cali kid wrote:
yamahaki wrote:

will that braeclet fit on the U1 big daddy or is the lugs size different?

Sean, I agree that it's a great idea. Odd that I seem to be the first to report this on th Sinn forums.

Trev, Yup! The official answer from both the US and Aussie ADs is that it will. cheers
Back to top Go down

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:37 pm

cali kid wrote:
Did you get to keep the damaged bracelet, how damaged is it and will it fit a U1? Think you know where i'm going with this doc if you got it throw a price out there!

It's up at eBay right now with a starting price of $149.99.

It's got pics up, I can send more. Pm me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140412104213&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1297wt_920

Oh, and while I was ordering from WatchBuys anyway............

New Sinn Bracelet DSC08255-800
just can't wear the hat on trips to Ireland New Sinn Bracelet Affraid
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Nice looking bracelet and the new SYMBOL is ROCKIN'

Now let's see it on the watch!

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Anomaly wrote:
Nice looking bracelet and the new SYMBOL is ROCKIN'

Now let's see it on the watch!

Oh, I can't do that! Then it wouldn't be NEW anymore New Sinn Bracelet Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:22 pm

Man oh man, Sinn makes some EXTRA cool looking bracelets ! New Sinn Bracelet 46145
They REALLY do pack them nicely too ! New Sinn Bracelet Icon_eek New Sinn Bracelet Icon_smile It's got to be great
dealing with a company that you know puts such effort into things
like this. It shows they care about the little things, just as much
as the BIG things. It also shows that they care about the customer ! New Sinn Bracelet 803574
Awesome job, AWESOME bracelet !!!..Insanely cool symbol too Doc !
Cogratulations with this, and as always..Enjoy !

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:21 am

Docrwm wrote:
cali kid wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140412104213&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1297wt_920

thanks doc, i will keep my eye on it, can live with those boo boo's! Love it on rubber but might be nice to a bracelet!
Back to top Go down

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:14 am

cali kid wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
cali kid wrote:

thanks doc, i will keep my eye on it, can live with those boo boo's! Love it on rubber but might be nice to a bracelet!

Trev,

PM me.

-Robert
Back to top Go down

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:45 am

Docrwm wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:
Docrwm wrote:

Duff,

First, thank you. It really makes me warm all over knowing you'd put yourself through that for me.

Second, we were saved from that imposition on you by a response from the US AD for Sinn:

"Sinn has developed a logo for the Tegiment process that they are now using on some of their products that feature that technology."

So, apparenty the logo usage on items is new and not completely through the line yet.

Thanks again,

-Robert

CURSE YOU US AD!!!! SUMMABEECHEZ!
Back to top Go down

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:27 pm

yamahaki wrote:

Sean,

Thanks for the heads up. I went looking for the 757 on other Sinn straps/bracelets and found a few pics but none on rubber. That is none until I joined the Sinn Uhren - und - Technikforum which is a German Language Sinn forum. Pretty cool place. Of course, my German is not up to the technical discussions but Google and Bablefish really help with that.

New Sinn Bracelet Sinnkau3007dadt

New Sinn Bracelet Sinnkautschuk009wxhe
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:36 pm

Oh that rubber looks good too!

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Anomaly wrote:
Oh that rubber looks good too!

Apparently it will fit a 9in wrist (barely) too straight from the shipping box. Clasp is well thought of by the reviewers too. Runs $120 new from the US AD. 22mm.

http://www.watchbuys.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=460&idcategory=16
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Sinn Bracelet Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sinn Bracelet   New Sinn Bracelet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Sinn Bracelet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: