The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need a place to put tutorials

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I need a place to put tutorials Empty
PostSubject: I need a place to put tutorials   I need a place to put tutorials Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:15 am

Guys,I've shot a number of tutorials for alot of different watch brands from changing straps,refinishing, to working with
pins and barrels.Whats a good subforum here to put these at? I'd need it as a sticky so they don't fall off the page as more new posts
go up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a place to put tutorials   I need a place to put tutorials Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:08 am

Horological Information would be the right place for those. If you pm me I'll take your posts and either make a sticky or a sub forum for them.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: I need a place to put tutorials   I need a place to put tutorials Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:54 am

VERY COOL SEAN!

Great idea Doc!

PostSubject: Re: I need a place to put tutorials   I need a place to put tutorials Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:56 am

Anomaly wrote:
VERY COOL SEAN!

Great idea Doc!

I thought it the best place. We can always put a special sub-forum for tutorials under it that requires Mod approval to post. That way we can have them in 1 place and they won't roll off the page like Sean requested.

Your call.

-Robert
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: I need a place to put tutorials   I need a place to put tutorials Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:00 am

Docrwm wrote:
Anomaly wrote:
VERY COOL SEAN!

Great idea Doc!

I thought it the best place. We can always put a special sub-forum for tutorials under it that requires Mod approval to post. That way we can have them in 1 place and they won't roll off the page like Sean requested.

Your call.

-Robert

Yeah, we can make'em sticky...

...that doesn't sound right does it?

PostSubject: Re: I need a place to put tutorials   I need a place to put tutorials Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:03 am

Anomaly wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Anomaly wrote:
VERY COOL SEAN!

Great idea Doc!

Your call.

-Robert

Yeah, we can make'em sticky...

...that doesn't sound right does it?

Or we can do a seperate sub-folder. Either way it would be good to gather all of them together and make it obvious that we have them so others can access them more easily. We've got a couple of things already up but Sean's would enhance that a great deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a place to put tutorials   I need a place to put tutorials Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:37 am

Thanks fellas.I'll get them uploaded and pm the links to doc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a place to put tutorials   I need a place to put tutorials Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need a place to put tutorials
Page 1 of 1