The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand Empty
PostSubject: Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand   Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:57 pm

Great deal on a very nice watch. For those of you that have asked me where I got mine - well, here's another that looks to be in terricic shape for a good price.

Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand IMG_8431

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=411840
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand   Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:46 pm

It's REALLY something how much watch you get for the price
with this one Doc ! Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand 803574 Terrific looks, movement, and the GMT
hand finishes it off perfectly !!!

PostSubject: Re: Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand   Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:30 pm

So MUCH watch and so LITTLE money! Someone will get it at a steal of a price.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand   Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 am

My thoughts exactly gentlemen. I'm enjoying mine and it hasn't missed a beat. Solid, Solid, Solid and the red GMT hand is, to my tastes, so much nicer than the silver that disappears on the dial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand   Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:14 am

. . . VERY hard to resist. If you don't own a Bernhardt, they are certainly worth a look. I couldn't be happier with mine . . . Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand 933578
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand   Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:40 am

I know these black/red are hard to find, and they are cool. Even a new GMT from Bernhardt at about $450 is a smokin' deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand   Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:23 pm

I just purchased a sea shark a few weeks ago - and love it. I'm on alert for any Bernhardt deals...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand   Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:39 pm

bigolac wrote:
I just purchased a sea shark a few weeks ago - and love it. I'm on alert for any Bernhardt deals...

Great company and real value for the money. I really like my Globemaster GMT with red GMT hand and think this is, if the watch is as clean as it says, a real deal Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand 803574
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand   Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bernhardt Globemaster GMT with Red GMT Hand
Page 1 of 1