The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Empty
PostSubject: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I   Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:00 am

Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I IMG_2397
Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I IMG_2399

I can't believe I'm wearing a 40mm watch, but it does play larger because of the crown guard. I've always admired this model and it's as nice in person as I expected. Someday I'd like the larger, newer Spacemaster XLume, but this isn't a bad entry into the brand.

Thanks for looking!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I   Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:12 am

Always happy to hear from another happy Ball owner. Agree with you on the size, I'm happy with a 40mm, but it for sure wears larger. Just like my Rolex. The thicker lugs add to that, too.
I love that dial design, too.

Here's mine:
Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Passport1002
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I   Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:40 am

Very cool Aga!

I have always like that model too!

Between you and Porsche, that's a nice set of balls! Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Icon_twisted

PostSubject: Re: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I   Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:00 am

Anomaly wrote:
Between you and Porsche, that's a nice set of balls! Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Icon_twisted

OH NOW THAT'S AN IMAGE I DIDN'T NEED BURNED INTO MY RETINAS AT THIS TIME OF THE DAY!!! Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Affraid Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Icon_eek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I   Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:46 am

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Anomaly wrote:

OH NOW THAT'S AN IMAGE I DIDN'T NEED BURNED INTO MY RETINAS AT THIS TIME OF THE DAY!!! Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Affraid Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Icon_eek

Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Bull
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I   Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Alan and BP just don't have the BALLS...
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I   Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:14 pm

argabright wrote:
Alan and BP just don't have the BALLS...

LOL!

SERIOUSLY DUDE, great watch!

PostSubject: Re: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I   Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Anomaly wrote:

Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I 196544 Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I 252943
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I   Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:45 pm

Looks like an AWESOME watch Argabright !!! Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Icon_cyclops Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I 803574
The height of that case, along with bezel not only
looks GOOD, but also makes the watch look BIG !
There are some cool details on the top, as well as
the sides of that bezel too ! VERY NICE !!! That
texturing on the dial is another big plus, and just
look at those hands, and markers/tubes ! WOW !
The unique cown protector is excellent also, as
is that bracelet, and the whole watch to be
honest ! Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Icon_smile Congratulations to you on getting
this ! I hope you enjoy it !..Terrific pictures by
the way !!!

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I   Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Congratulations on your new watch! I think the 40mm size is fitting for this model. Looks Great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I   Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Anomaly wrote:
Very cool Aga!

I have always like that model too!

Now Alan, that was funny!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I   Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:42 pm

great looking dial on this watch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I   Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:13 pm

Congrats, that's a sweet watch!! Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I 74725
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I   Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic I
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: New Arrivals-
Jump to: