The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Member Banning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Member Banning Empty
PostSubject: Member Banning   Member Banning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Yesterday I asked for feedback from our members regarding their activity here. Many great suggestions have been made and will be considered however, a CONSISTENT message was received.

A member's off color, condescending, and tactless comments have kept many people from participating here as they would like to do. We have given this member many opportunities to change the manner in which he posts, many Team members here taking a personal interest in trying to get him to be more respectful in how he states his opinions.

Personal attacks and a very off color thread occurred over the past days and for this reason, Sean/Yamahaki has been banned and his account deleted.

I NEVER take banning a member lightly but in this case, it seems his actions were keeping great collectors from participating here.

More POSITIVE changes will be coming over the next weeks and days but I hope this first important step will allow some members to feel more comfortable about being here...

Thank you,

Alan and Team XMT

Member Banning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Banning   Member Banning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:49 pm

Thank you all for your input.

We are going to go back to regular operations and appreciate your support.

-Robert & The XMT Team
Back to top Go down

Member Banning
Page 1 of 1