The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What XMT member ??

Go down 
+9
andrema
Anomaly
smellody
AtomicTom
PoliMalaka
jaw
Northwestguy
Mr Rick
TAZMAN64
13 posters
AuthorMessage
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

What XMT member ?? Empty
PostSubject: What XMT member ??   What XMT member ?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:56 pm

Has a collection you would love to own?? For me everyone has at least one watch that i would love to have, But there are two members here that i love every watch in there collection. Jaw and strutn45 They have my taste when it comes to watches, i would love to have either of there collections. Who has your favorite?? Steve
Back to top Go down
Mr Rick
Senior Associate

What XMT member ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What XMT member ??   What XMT member ?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:33 pm

I haven't been here long enough to form an opinion. Sad
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

What XMT member ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What XMT member ??   What XMT member ?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:11 pm

wcbartlett and andrema.................some beauties in both camps!
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

What XMT member ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What XMT member ??   What XMT member ?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Thanks Taz, but Bartlett has all the watches I would ever need/want.
Except for what pacifichrono has.
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

What XMT member ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What XMT member ??   What XMT member ?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:48 pm

All your base are belong to us.
Back to top Go down

What XMT member ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What XMT member ??   What XMT member ?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:49 am

wcbartlett
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

What XMT member ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What XMT member ??   What XMT member ?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Wow, Steve THAT is a hard one ! Shocked Can never make up my mind about things like this.
I guess I REALLY like everyone's collection ! cheers alien

Consigliere
smellody

What XMT member ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What XMT member ??   What XMT member ?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:10 pm

I am pretty content with my own collection, but must admit you guys have some awesome watches!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

What XMT member ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What XMT member ??   What XMT member ?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:31 pm

Sounds funny, but I'm happy with what I have...

Even when you go HIGH END, it seems you have watches that SIT more than they get WORN...

What XMT member ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What XMT member ??   What XMT member ?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:49 pm

love my collection.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

What XMT member ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What XMT member ??   What XMT member ?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:12 pm

TAZMAN64 wrote:
Has a collection you would love to own?? For me everyone has at least one watch that i would love to have, But there are two members here that i love every watch in there collection. Jaw and strutn45 They have my taste when it comes to watches, i would love to have either of there collections. Who has your favorite?? Steve
At this point, I would say that John (Northwestguy) has the collection that most fits my taste. He has some awesome pieces, which tend to be on the conservative side (size and style) as well as models that I really like.

But there are several others that have great collections too...Mr. Bartlet, JAW and SoberDave all have very nice collections, which I would take in a heartbeat. (All have Certina watches...great divers!!)

BTW -- I have my eye on a couple of watches. Don't be surprised if you see something new in a WRUW thread coming soon Smile

Senior Associate

What XMT member ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What XMT member ??   What XMT member ?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:12 pm

from what I have seen, route66 collection !
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

What XMT member ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What XMT member ??   What XMT member ?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:34 pm

i dont think about what others have too much, i just enjoy the pics when they are posted etc.....
Back to top Go down
strutn45
Senior Associate
strutn45

What XMT member ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What XMT member ??   What XMT member ?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:53 am

@ Steve... dayyyyuuummmm??? I'll take that as a serious compliment coming from you brother, thank you sir but i ain't got chit on soberdave
& Mr. Bartlet, when i grow up i want to be just like them two. What XMT member ?? 812159
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

What XMT member ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What XMT member ??   What XMT member ?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:27 pm

I seem to like everything JAW posts up. Very Happy

What XMT member ?? Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

What XMT member ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What XMT member ??   What XMT member ?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:29 pm

thianwong wrote:
from what I have seen, route66 collection !

Wow thanks thianwong!!

What XMT member ?? Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

What XMT member ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What XMT member ??   What XMT member ?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:04 am

strutn45 wrote:
@ Steve... dayyyyuuummmm??? I'll take that as a serious compliment coming from you brother, thank you sir but i ain't got chit on soberdave
& Mr. Bartlet, when i grow up i want to be just like them two. What XMT member ?? 812159
Hey John, Ive seen your collection grow in to something any collector would be proud to own, every watch you own is one that i would buy. Same goes for jaw, as far as soberdave and wc bartlet they have awesome collections also, they just are not all my style. But they do have some bad ass watches !!!! Like all of us here do. Steve
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

What XMT member ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What XMT member ??   What XMT member ?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:10 am

jaw wrote:
Thanks Taz, but Bartlett has all the watches I would ever need/want.
Except for what pacifichrono has.
Your welcome Jaw, I swear every new watch you post, i want it and that goes for all the watches you post. Great collection, cant wait to see what you add next !!! Like i said before, there isnt a member here who doesnt have a watch in there collection that i dont want. I think the variety of watches here are awesome, we have some many styles of watches, its great to see them each day. Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What XMT member ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What XMT member ??   What XMT member ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What XMT member ??
Page 1 of 1