The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official DD and Invicta statement released

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

Official DD and Invicta statement released Empty
PostSubject: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:10 pm

If it is not OK to post this please remove it. but this was just officially released.

The biggest point to all of this is that this statement could have been
made 2 DAYS after all this blew up.

Official DD and Invicta statement released Ddstatement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:20 pm

thanks for posting james! Wonder what it cost invicta to get DD to sign off on the letter! Cash upfront or certain amount of movements over the next couple years!! Official DD and Invicta statement released 440774
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:27 pm

So how are they going to RECTUMfy it?

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:40 pm

Would take alot of cash for a solid swiss federation company like DD to get in bed with invicta, a whole lot of cash! Official DD and Invicta statement released 492736
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:04 am

Not surprising but the dial and hands were not made by Invicta. All is well, how could we have ever doubted them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:07 am

merichar wrote:
Not surprising but the dial and hands were not made by Invicta. All is well, how could we have ever doubted them?

they make everything until there is a problem then dump on anyone they can, first DD and now a hand and dial maker!! classic invicta!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:12 am

. . . disappointing response. I suppose in an industry as inter-connected as the watch business no one wants to piss on anyone else's shoes, but I honestly wanted to see Invicta exposed and forced to face retribution for their actions. Being laid bare on the boards seemed appropriate, showing their core group who/what they are and the actions they have commited.

. . . ultimately for me personally it makes no difference, I do not and will not buy Invicta's products as it is.

. . . life goes on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:03 am

I don't own any Invicta brand watches and don't plan on buying any in the future but to each their own. But as long they take care of their customers then good for them...

Stan

Last edited by uspopo on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Just goes to show....   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:45 am

$$$$ can buy ANYTHING!!!!
Even one's integrity...... Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:27 am

A real watch manufacturer with their own factory and trained watchmakers would have read the tech sheets on the modules and movements and seen that they needed some parts to make it all work. When you lowest bidder job source EVERYTHING a couple of things happen - no oversight to the entire process and incompetent workmen get hired.

I think DD got involved to save their reputation - period. Those people had made some VERY serious allegations against DD. They can't tolerate that BS as a company.

Look closely, DD gets a COMPLETE pass on this and is in NO WAY responsible for what happened. While that company gets to say they did not manufacture the dial or hands it ends up with them being responsible for making it right.

I've said this before, the owners should get 100% of their money back, an apology, and some compensation. Won't happen but they probably have damaged movements now. Those watches are likely damaged and putting in a washer and new hands will not fix that IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:29 am

Biotechman wrote:
Even one's integrity...... Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_rolleyes

BTW...

...Biotech wins for best avatar, just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:10 am

I am saddened and sickened by this Statement.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:19 am

Time Bandit wrote:

???

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:25 am

Anomaly wrote:
Time Bandit wrote:

???
Well, I'm saddened and sickened because the statement doesn't explain anything,
and hints that there were lies covered up, and one can only assume how (hint $$$) they were covered up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:27 am

Anomaly wrote:
Time Bandit wrote:

???

The official statement TVD posted, not the one that boitechman has the best avatar, because there's no argument ther.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:35 am

Time Bandit wrote:
Anomaly wrote:
Time Bandit wrote:

???
Well, I'm saddened and sickened because the statement doesn't explain anything,
and hints that there were lies covered up, and one can only assume how (hint $$$) they were covered up.

Yep...cover up after cover up.

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:58 am

Just another joke by Invicta ........

I have to give them credit, they seem to always get away with it.......eventually karma will have to catch up with them. ....I can only hope anyways....... Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_smile Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:08 am

Anomaly wrote:
Biotechman wrote:

BTW...

DITTO ALLAN!

Strapped in and ready for action! Ingoodtime reporting for duty! I'd go to the moon with her just for some alone time! Is she is the" Got Woody" thread? Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_eek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Where is the "Got Woody" thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Thanks for the reply.
I searched and found that one afterall.

I was thinking there was another thread
with a theme that was more Official DD and Invicta statement released 95px-RATED_PG-13.svg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 pm

The one about the "topless" female race driver avatar? I can't remember which one that was that went OT for a bit, none the less funny, though.

Last edited by porschefan on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:51 pm

Anomaly wrote:

BTW...

Sorry to go Off-Topic here, but
I agree
Biotech has a great Avatar.
Let's see a Bigger version.
Official DD and Invicta statement released Cars_and_Girls_73796_20080515

Last edited by Time Bandit on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:53 pm

. . . That's it. I'm going home and getting divorced. I want a do-over . . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:58 pm

wagon wrote:

. . . That's it. I'm going home and getting divorced. I want a do-over . . .

Ehh, just take some of that money you're saving for your next watch and do what the girl in the photo did, and go buy a pair of those for your wife. Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_wink

Kind of gives a new meaning to the "DD" part of this thread title...
Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:45 pm

YOWZA!

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:49 pm

Seat Belts save lives:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Not sure if anyone has looked at her face but she is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:56 pm

cali kid wrote:
Not sure if anyone has looked at her face but she is beautiful!
face....

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:58 pm

Why does that photo make me thing of aircrew survival training?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:02 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Why does that photo make me thing of aircrew survival training?

Mae West
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WOW!   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Hey Guys,
I didn't realise that my l'il ole pic would create such a stir!
Guess I'll need to replace it.......
Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Don't do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:37 am

Biotechman wrote:
Hey Guys,
I didn't realise that my l'il ole pic would create such a stir!
Guess I'll need to replace it.......
Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_wink

I'll ban you if you do... Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_twisted

Official DD and Invicta statement released 744742 (my first "threat" as a mod)
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:20 am

[quote="carmerhungry"]I realy found such posting and I recommend of your product. You can cheers with all posting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Accounting Homework Help|[url= http://www.accountinghomeworkhelp.9f.com/finance_assignment_help.html]Online Finance Tutor[/url][/quote

This is a SPAM post AND POSTER.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official DD and Invicta statement released   Official DD and Invicta statement released Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official DD and Invicta statement released
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next