The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?

Go down 
+5
AtomicTom
sixtysix
PoliMalaka
ericf4
Anomaly
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Empty
PostSubject: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Winder?
Bracelet?
Box?
Cap?
Shirt?
Strap?

How much have you shelled out?

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:57 pm

bracelet
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:01 pm

7 bucks for some Invicta Rubbers......I Kid I Kid
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:02 pm

strap: $30.

Can't stand the idea of spending more that a few 10ers on straps. Just ain't worth it for me so far.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:12 pm

ericf4 wrote:

With their fail rate no WONDER you just had a kid!!!!!!!

Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:13 pm

lol...Thats a snappy one!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:25 pm

What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? A7e2f9a4521f0253073804dcbb5b06fc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Nice winder Tim, i've got 2 six slot SWI(both different styles) that were close but think my breitling bracelet still has them beat!Your winder is the real deal and not a cheap piece!! What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? 46145
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:32 pm

. . . just shelled out $64 for a leather strap with deployant from Citizen to swap with the brace let on my minute repeater. Great strap, curved ends, signed buckle . . . fits perfecto!!!!

. . . lot o' dough for a stock strap . . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:47 pm

porschefan wrote:
What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? A7e2f9a4521f0253073804dcbb5b06fc

Wolf Designs 3 Holer..........

• Model 4543
  • Triple watch rotator, travel case with cover and storage compartment
  • Module 2.0
  • Smooth black leather exterior
  • 10 second start delay, or 12 hour start delay
  • 600 turns per day
  • Clockwise, Counter-clockwise or Bi-directional rotation options
  • Intermittent rotation with pause and sleep phases pre-programmed
  • Runs on AC power or D-cell batteries
  • Dimensions: 17.25"L x 8.75"H x 7.5"W
Expensive, but your watches are worth it. What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:53 pm

I would have to say my Omega mesh...

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:57 pm

Tegimented Bracelet
What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? DSC08222
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:19 pm

I would have to say either a box, or a bracelet...probably about the same $$.

What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:51 pm

The Omega leather strap:

What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? IMG_1493
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:27 pm

Believe it or not, haven't gotten any of these accessories yet ! What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_eek
Did buy a watch storage case, winder, and tools for my brother
though. Storage case was around $100, winder was the same
price, and the tools were around $50 !..Definitely need to get
some accessories at some point I guess ! What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_smile

Last edited by AtomicTom on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:27 pm

Thanks Trev and Doc. I'm happy, plus didn't have to pay MSRP, other wise I'd probably have ended up with a bunch of cheapies spread across the homestead. But my wife likes it too, as she stores some of her watches in the top section.
I also have a couple of other winders (one of them I "won"), but they weren't as much.

Last edited by porschefan on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:16 pm

$50 for this strap

What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Strap-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:18 pm

porschefan wrote:
Thanks Trev and Doc. I'm happy, plus didn't have to pay MSRP, other wise I'd probably have ended up with a bunch of cheapies spread across the homestead. But my wife likes it too, as she stores some of her watches in the top section.
I also have a couple of other winders (one of them I "won"), but they weren't as much.

I've got a couple single Wolf winders that have storage on top for two watches, just like yours but singles and they are much more quite and they sent me a free one when I was having troubl with my maurice lacroix wolf winder and let me keep it since it was the case the watch came in. I didn't even have to show them a reciept, they just asked for my address and the next day had the new winder! Great company!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:34 pm

Yep, my original Wolf (brown leather, no longer made What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_cry just black now) one of the three motors started to squeak, so I sent them an email, then went by and dropped it off, since they have an office less than 30 miles away. I had the receipt, but they didn't need it. They shipped me a new one, that day from the warehouse, and it arrived one day later. Pretty good CS, for sure. I could theoretically use one more single, and it will probably be a Wolf, because of their CS, and my AD sells them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Sinn Teg'd bracelet, custom leathers, one nice wood watch box.
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:10 am

~$170 for a custom Gator strap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:56 am

I spent $159 on a three head winder from eBay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:26 pm

If we're not counting watchmaking tools, then it was about $15 for a zulu strap. If we are counting watchmaking tools, I want to plead the fif. What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? 91387
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Sinn U1 bracelet $3.... affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:07 pm

Northwestguy wrote:

Three dollars? Source? bounce
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Northwestguy wrote:

I could only wish it were 3 dollars. After the 3 you will note (....) a few 0's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Northwestguy wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Northwestguy wrote:

I could only wish it were 3 dollars. After the 3 you will note (....) a few 0's.

Ah, like mine was $390..... Run Away
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Northwestguy wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Northwestguy wrote:

Well worth the expense IMO!
Back to top Go down
Breez
Associate
Breez

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:59 pm

ericf4 wrote:

Invicta is selling condoms now???
Back to top Go down
Breez
Associate
Breez

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:02 am

Watch Box. $99.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:03 am

Northwestguy wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Northwestguy wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Northwestguy wrote:

Well worth the expense IMO!

Thanks, it took some creativity but in the end it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:48 am

around $150 for the oem strap without the buckle
What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? DSCF1107-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:11 pm

$150 on Greg Stevens Strap....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Strap Culture straps and if I can help it..a ISOfrane strap.

Stan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?   What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the most you have ever spent on a watch ACCESSORY?
Page 1 of 1