The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch Empty
PostSubject: Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch   Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:47 pm

This is also on WUS. From what I have read, this is a pretty established seller!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stowa-Prodiver-rare-nickel-hands-3-bezels-watch-/180542609277?pt=Wristwatches

Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch   Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Great watch someone should be happy when they score that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch   Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Don't ask me why, but i really dislike Stowa's dive watches, they are beyond fugly
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch   Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:38 pm

Love my Stowa! The more I wear it, the more I admire the workmanship and design.

Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch DSC07726-1

I will add one more Stowa this year or next...the Marine Original

Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch   Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:22 pm

they have one for sale at watchseller. http://www.watchseller.com/stowseatprod.html
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch   Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Don't you love when the pictures show a bracelet and the watch only comes with a petite 7" rubber strap? Where's that sales rant thread? Nice watch, but I think I prefer more contrast between the dial and hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch   Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:46 pm

I wrote to the guy via eBay and asked about the disconnect between the pics and the statement that it has a worthless 7in rubber strap. I was much more polite than this but asked if it came with BOTH or just the rubber. If its just the rubber the price is meh.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch   Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:03 pm

Docrwm wrote:
I wrote to the guy via eBay and asked about the disconnect between the pics and the statement that it has a worthless 7in rubber strap. I was much more polite than this but asked if it came with BOTH or just the rubber. If its just the rubber the price is meh.
FYI - the Stowa rubber is super cheap...$30 bucks or something like that. When I bought mine, it came with a rubber strap cut to 6.5 inches...threw it out and bought a new one!

PostSubject: Re: Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch   Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:04 pm

andrema wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
FYI - the Stowa rubber is super cheap...$30 bucks or something like that. When I bought mine, it came with a rubber strap cut to 6.5 inches...threw it out and bought a new one!

Thanks. I was going on the rate I have seen for many of the other German watches. That is incredibly reasonable. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch   Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:38 pm

Mark,

I got a response immediately from the seller on eBay:
"Dear docrwm,
strap and ss bracelet. strap cut to 7 inch wrist
thanks,Doug"
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch   Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:01 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Mark,

"Dear docrwm,
thanks,Doug"

Very good deal then for a Pro Diver with 3 bezels...the bezels alone are $90 a piece!

PostSubject: Re: Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch   Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:03 pm

andrema wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Mark,

"Dear docrwm,
thanks,Doug"

Very good deal then for a Pro Diver with 3 bezels...the bezels alone are $90 a piece!

Perhaps you need another? bounce
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch   Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:16 pm

Docrwm wrote:
andrema wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Mark,

"Dear docrwm,
thanks,Doug"

Trust me....I was thinking about it...but the pull of the PO as well as other watches is too strong!

IMO -- it is a great 1000m tool diver right up there with the Sinn U1!

PostSubject: Re: Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch   Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:19 pm

andrema wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
andrema wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Mark,

"Dear docrwm,
thanks,Doug"

Trust me....I was thinking about it...but the pull of the PO as well as other watches is too strong!

IMO -- it is a great 1000m tool diver right up there with the Sinn U1!

Mark,

I thought about it but, no offense, there is something about the angles that I just don't like on that case. Personally, I'd love a nice gently used U2 but I can't see buying another non-chrono right now.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch   Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:20 pm

Doc...we think alot! I was thinking of getting a Sinn UX too!

PostSubject: Re: Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch   Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:30 pm

andrema wrote:
Doc...we think alot! I was thinking of getting a Sinn UX too!

It's a very fine watch that's for sure. Not into the black cases or bezels myself. I'm starting to think that with a couple Sinns I could thin the herd down from 20+ to 7-8 watches. The 757UTC is just that much more tool chrono. If the U2 is as good as the 757 is ...well.....
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch   Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:42 am

Oh NICE one Mark ! Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch Icon_cyclops ..Have liked Stowa ever since learning about them !
They have a different look all the way around. That is pretty COOL imho !
The case shape, the THREE different bezels, and the entire dial just have
a very unique theme. Adding in the movement, along with overall quality,
and you have to give these Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch 803574 Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch 803574 !!!..I like how the red bezel, almost
seems to be orange at times too.

Thanks for the link, and pic Mark !
Appreciate your link also Taz ! Thank you !

PostSubject: Re: Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch   Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stowa Prodiver, rare nickel hands, 3 bezels watch
Page 1 of 1