The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:06 pm

The long awaited watch #3 is scheduled to arrive tomorrow! Full story and pics to follow! Will it have been worth my wait? We soon shall see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:10 pm

DRAMA UNFOLDS!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:17 pm

VERY exciting news ! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_smile ..Can't wait to hear about, and of course
see #3 !!!..Yup, definitely going to be well worth the wait as well
imho !..Congrats ahead of time !!!

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:18 pm

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 588107
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:44 pm

Man I hate teaser threads FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 832207
Give it up already!!!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:45 pm

Come on John. Give it up!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:47 pm

Rambam wrote:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!
Isn't it tomorrow already in Norway....at least send pictures to Kenneth FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:50 pm

andrema wrote:
Rambam wrote:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!
Isn't it tomorrow already in Norway....at least send pictures to Kenneth FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin

Sorry Kenneth! I won't be able to post pics til tomorrow, Sateside time so, I guess you'll get them a day later. I'm still drooling and trying to eat dinner at the same time and post and see what's on TV and get ready for tomorrow, etc, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:23 am

the man is on a roll, show poor Kenneth, he gave us some pics of Sinn II!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:29 pm

It`s been tomorrow for ages now!!!! PICTURES!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 832207 FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 831531 FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 17297
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:37 pm

John, you're pissing off a Norwegian, and you don't want to piss off Norwegians. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:16 pm

porschefan wrote:
John, you're pissing off a Norwegian, and you don't want to piss off Norwegians. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_wink

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 196544
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:16 pm

The next thing you know, they will be invading and, um...well...never mind FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drunken_smilie

Kenneth, show the man your GUNS....the ones that are attached to the 6 inch wrists

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:27 pm

OK ALEADY! A guy has got a work in order to play.....I'm posting the watch now.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Show us the watch before Kenneth goes all Norwegian FONDUE on yo ass!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 25866

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:45 pm

PICS ARE UP! Don't want no cheese on me. Hey Kenneth, I posted under: Most Definitely Worth the Wait.

Last edited by Northwestguy on Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Amazing, simply amazing! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 46145
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:33 pm

andrema wrote:

Kenneth, show the man your GUNS....the ones that are attached to the 6 inch wrists

HEY! They are 6,5" FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suspect Well almost FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1