The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got a few questions...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Got a few questions... Empty
PostSubject: Got a few questions...   Got a few questions... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:42 am

OK, it's not watch related as such, more so to do with the forum (so I guess loosely watch related)...

Question #1. why is it that when I click on a topic I always see the last post, i.e. I start at the bottom of the page and have to scroll up to read the original post?

Question #2. Where the hell are the member's photo albums?

Question #3. Where is the non-watch related section for the "stupid questions" located?

thanks in advance!
O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got a few questions...   Got a few questions... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:34 am

#1. If you are clicking on the little blue * on the right of the screen that will take you to the last post. Try clicking on the title of the thread and that should do the trick.

#2. Don't know if a thread has ever been started for members pics to be completely honest with you.

#3. The "Spare time-NOTHING to do with a watch..." fora is the place for all non-watch related topics.

Hope this helps you out some Got a few questions... 803574 .
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Got a few questions...   Got a few questions... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:28 am

Brian nailed it!

Plus in PROFILE under PREFERENCES you can control if you see newest to oldest or oldest to newest...

So anyone else like guy want MEMBER PHOTO ALBUMS?

Let's hear it if you do!

Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Got a few questions...   Got a few questions... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:11 am

No need for a photo album for me. Photophuckit is what I use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got a few questions...   Got a few questions... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:50 pm

First off, thanks for the info, i appreciate it very much!

Anomaly wrote:
Brian nailed it!

So anyone else like guy want MEMBER PHOTO ALBUMS?

Just to clarify, so as not to weigh the system/sever bandwidth down, I have all my photos hosted on Photobucket but was looking for the section where to post a thread like "Orologio's Album/Collection"
Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Got a few questions...   Got a few questions... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Guy, look at the Gallery icon between the Calender and FAQ in the navigation bar below the XMT banner, let me know if I can help if there is a problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got a few questions...   Got a few questions... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:50 am

barnbuilder wrote:
Guy, look at the Gallery icon between the Calender and FAQ in the navigation bar below the XMT banner, let me know if I can help if there is a problem

Oh, very cool! I'm really interested to see the collections of the members here, I have a feeling there are some spectacular timepieces to be seen!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Got a few questions...   Got a few questions... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:37 am

At Guy's lead, I created my album!

Thanks for bring this little used feature to our attention Guy!

PostSubject: Re: Got a few questions...   Got a few questions... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:07 pm

I dont want to use up the storage here with all my watches. I'm not sure how much Alan is allowed. You can check out my collection by clicking on my link below. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Got a few questions...   Got a few questions... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Hobbit has a great site for checking out his watches for sure!

Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Got a few questions...   Got a few questions... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:45 pm

being this is a free forum, forumotion allows very little storage, ridiculous low amount only 20mb worth. Nothing we can change.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Got a few questions...   Got a few questions... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Just noticed that Gallery icon pop up last night ! Got a few questions... Icon_biggrin What an
OUTSTANDING idea here !!!!! Got a few questions... 46145 Thank you once again guys !!!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a few questions...   Got a few questions... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got a few questions...
Page 1 of 1