The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy New Year!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Happy New Year!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Year!!   Happy New Year!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:07 pm

Hey guys... It's been a long time since I was here last, so I thought it best if I said hello. There are a lot of familiar people I know already but those who don't, I started out at WatchGeeks. Got banned, and have been on WUS, TimeZone, and BDWF to name a few. For the most part you can find me at DWC. If you haven't made it yet, I invite you to come and check it out. Some members here are members there as well.

Since this is the last day of the year, I thought it would be fitting if I rejoined you guys. This is the only hobby I love and am passionate about, and that my wife enjoys it with me. Those of you who seem to catch a lot of flack, find out what she's interested in, and every now and then, buy something for her. In my case, Mrs. CDogg has a love of purses. Every now and then I would get her a purse, and I started getting her watches. Now, she has quite a watch collection along with some nice purses to boot. The key is to keep the family life balanced. If she sees you buying all of these new watches, and her not getting anything, of course she's going to be upset.

Sorry for the pontificating, just thought I would share it with you guys and help ease the pain some of you have endured this year.

May 2011 bring you prosperity and good fortune, and you get to add the timpieces you've had on radar for. Have a safe and happy new year XMT!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Happy New Year!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!!   Happy New Year!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:56 am

Nice to see you again Chester and Happy New Year!

Consigliere
sixtysix

Happy New Year!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!!   Happy New Year!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:08 am

Welcome back Chester...happy and safe new year to you too. Happy New Year!! 74725

Happy New Year!! Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Happy New Year!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!!   Happy New Year!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:19 pm

Hi there ChesterDogg ! ..Welcome back to XMT !
Seems like some very cool pointers, and ideas
for everyone by the way. Thank you !!! ..Want
to wish you a Happy New Year as well, and hope
you will stop by whenever you can ! Have fun,
and as always..Enjoy ! Smile

Happy New Year!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!!   Happy New Year!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys. While I was away, I was lurking to see what all was going on here. Looking forward to a brand new year with our hobby and all the new additions to our collection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy New Year!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year!!   Happy New Year!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year!!
Page 1 of 1