The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S Empty
PostSubject: Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S   Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:26 pm

New last night. Wearing it today to decide if it is a keeper. I really like it. I just recently sold my automatic version in this series, needed the money from several watches to help pay for my daughters wedding. This quartz model is significantly cheaper. I like the thicker size of the 7750 version, but I prefer the black case and overall styling of this one, I think. Of course with a quartz no exhibition back, so I'll miss that a bit. But at the lower price it is probably a keeper. I'll probably decide in the next couple of days.

Very legible at a glance. Unique design. Sapphire crystal, 50m water resistance, unique magnifier. The band design is not very flexible. Note in the photos that that the watch stand up on its band when you put it down. It seems comfortable for me but a friend sold his because the shape never fit his wrist correctly.

Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S IMG_1008

Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S IMG_1018

Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S IMG_1016

Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S IMG_1012

Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S IMG_1020
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S   Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:37 pm

Not Rubber. I'm guessing that it is anodized steel.
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S   Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:15 pm

41mm 8 to 2 oclock. Certainly smaller than you prefer.
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S   Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:07 pm

I looked at the watch many times today. But when I looked at it at 5 minutes before 4pm, I realized it was the first time that I actually used to to check the time.
Wink

I like it. But it is not paid for yet. I'm broke so to pay for it I will have to sell something. I have thinned out my collection by a dozen or so lately so whatever I sacrifice to get this will be a watch that I might miss. But I'm thinking that's what I'll have to do.

Mike.
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S   Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:40 pm

I see what you mean about the shape of the bracelet.

It would not work for me as I like a more oval shape or a bracelet/strap that conforms to my wrist better.

Ejoy your new watch!
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S   Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:15 am

PoliMalaka wrote:
I see what you mean about the shape of the bracelet.

It would not work for me as I like a more oval shape or a bracelet/strap that conforms to my wrist better.

It has some flex but it is limited. The bracelet wraps around the shape of wrist perfectly. I wore it for 12 hours straight today and it's quite comfortable. Probably the biggest problem would be for people with boney wrists.

Mike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S   Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tissot T-Race Swiss Quartz T472S
Page 1 of 1