The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss

Go down 
+2
Northwestguy
loosecannon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
loosecannon
Associate

Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss  Empty
PostSubject: Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss    Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:17 pm

Ever since i've been saved i've been looking at zixen it's a great tool diver watches.Doing some searches i find a guy talking about a #10 of 100 made zinex which was from 2008 on a nitrox abyss i seen it and was damn that watch is sick but being a sold out watch since 2008 finding one will be hard..well no later than a hour later i see a fresh post on that same except watch not only that the same #10 of 100 which was the second guy who had it..what is the chances you find the roots to a 3 year ols watch that been long sold out and the company is now called zixen....

i got i'll take it as fast as my 1 finger can type..well i got it and today i have it..and from the beautfull wooden box to the watch it self it's in mint co there is not a rub,mark,or even a hair on it it's like brand new..the sides on the case came polished but the first guy had it brushed to match the rest of the watch so it's even more badazz..i don't run on like this but this story needed to be told..soberdave right on i love it..heres some pics..

Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss  Zixen001-1

Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss  Zixen008-1

Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss  Zixen009-2

Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss  Zixen010-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss    Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:08 pm

That's a badass diver Bill, there is nothing to not like about that one. It's got it all and then some.
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss    Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:44 pm

Looks like being saved has really made a difference in your new watch life! Congratulations Bill!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss    Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Awesome watch Cannon!

Enjoy!

Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss    Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:26 pm

Cannon is on a roll, first the oris no this bad ass zixen nitro abyss. Congrats and enjoy both of them. Steve
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss    Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Nice watch! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss    Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss  Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Man oh man, this is NICE too Bill ! Very Happy It's really great seeing you get all of these EXTRA
COOL watches like this. Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss  46145 ..Also like how you picked up a "Zinex" here, since they
changed their name to Zixen. That kind of makes it even MORE of a collectors item.
Besides that, it's just an exceptional watch all the way around. From the bold bezel,
case, and bracelet. To the awesome eye-popping orange. This Nitrox really ROCKS ! Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss  933578
Congrats once again on adding yet another exceptional watch to your collection. Can't
believe how great it is that you were able to pick up the #10 of 100 here. That sounds
like a coincidence, but maybe it was just your destiny. Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss  10534 In any case, it's TERRIFIC
imho. This Nitrox has such a mean attitude about it. From the very beginning it seems
to take no prisoners. The case is very substantial, and really looks like it needs to be
by the way Bill. There is alot of watch here, as well as alot of quality also. You have a
nice simple shape that looks like it's built to withstand just about anything you can throw
at it. The size is perfect, and the thickness of the case takes things up a notch as well.
..Even that brushing you mentioned on the case makes everything flow nicely together
also. Just looking at the lugs for instance becomes more enjoyable as a result. You just
seem to be able to appreciate the look, along with size of them more now that they are
brushed. On top of that, the lug look almost seems to be reflected in the links of the
bracelet. Each one of them mirroring the lugs in both their substantial size, along with
cool stainless steel look. It's really PHENOMENAL ! Yet one more aspect that impresses
with this Zinex would probably have to be the bezel. That whole look where the outer
part of the bezel with it's large teeth angling to the side is a show stopper. cyclops Not
only is it very attractive, but the spacing, as well as the mixing of brushed, along with
polished sections is excellent. Also like how you almost seem to have TWO bezels with
this design. The outer part with these amazing teeth, and then the inner part with it's
diving markers, and numbers. ..They even have that EPIC orange lume pip in there for
good measure ! WOW ! What's neat about that, is that it's a precursor of what is to
come with the dial, and it's OWN orange theme ! All you have to do is gaze upon that
two tone orange triangle marker at the 12 o'clock position to know this watch is doing
things differently. Guess it goes back to that MEAN attitude of the watch. The way each
one of those rectangular markers leaps off of the dial is fantastic. Also like how those small
dot markers are there to take things up another level too, and the hands supercharge
things even further. Hey, and how about how the very center of the dial seems to show
up as this super cool sinister black hole due to the surrounding markers ?! ..THAT is
impressive, and so is this watch !!!! Congratulations once again, and of course ..Enjoy !

Impressive watch, AND pictures !

PostSubject: Re: Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss    Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zinex/Zixen Nitrox Abyss
Page 1 of 1