The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic

Go down 
+2
AtomicTom
strutn45
6 posters
AuthorMessage
strutn45
Senior Associate
strutn45

Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  Empty
PostSubject: Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic    Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Grabbed this a few days ago gently used. Zinex... now Zixen watch
company.
Sweet tool diver, killer bracelet, blue rubba strap and "LUME" !
I love everything about, especially the blue bezel and dial w/orange
lume and markers... i'll give this one a 10!

Specs: (Ltd. Ed. 100 pcs.)
Movement
High grade 25 jewel self-winding Swiss made, hacking
second function, 42 hours of power reserve. Adjusted and calibrated ETA
2824-2, Incabloc Shock Absorber, Glycadur Balance, antimagnetic,
nivaflex spring.

Case
Combination of polished and Satin brushed solid
stainless steel (316L). 45mm in diameter (excluding crown ), 16 mm in
height. Stainless steel

( 8mm ) screwdown OVERSIZE crown with double O'ring
design for superior water resistant capability, rated to 1650 feet.

Crystal
Anti-reflective, high grade scratch resistant (4.5
mm) flat sapphire crystal.

Bezel
Unidirectional, (8.0 mm ) constructed, machined of
solid stainless steel.

Dial / hands
Vintage blue color pigment design, with anti-fading
treatment ASTM.

Hands: Vintage design, featuring oversize minute
hand with antique pigment C3 superluminova for effective readability and
classic look.

Bracelet
Comfortable 5 row integrated heavy gauge screw
linked solid stainless steel with double locking clasp with diver
extension, 22mm lug width.

Natural rubber professional grade diving strap with
stainless steel buckle.

Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  010-30
Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  011-29
Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  008-14
Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  001-33
Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  002-30
Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  003-31
Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  005-29
Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  006-25
Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  007-32
Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  004-29
Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  012-22

Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic    Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Oh NICE one Strutn !!!! Very Happy ..Definitely a watch to love everything about in my opinion,
and it's DEFINITELY a 10 also ! Smile All of your specifications, along with pictures honestly
prove this. It's REALLY something sir. Congratulations on adding yet another AWESOME
watch to your collection ! ..By the way, the whole Zinex, becoming Zixen theme is really
very cool because it kind of makes this particulat Nitrox a collectors/vintage watch when
you stop, and think about it. I mean even though this watch isn't that old, the fact that
it has "Zinex" on the dial makes things a little more interesting, as well as fun. Genuinely
looks just fantastic seeing the two side by side like this TOO ! ..Like most watches it's
hard trying to figure which part to start with first. Think this time we'll start with the dial
though. It just has a VERY noticeable energy about it, while at the very same time has
a classic nod to vintage dive watches of the past. Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  803574 ..The classic parts might include the
extremely NICE blue dial, triangle marker, and markings in general. While the noticeable
energetic parts would include the wild colors, along with hand style of this one. You just can't
get any better with the way the different styles come together on your Nitrox. There is that
super smooth tool diver feel, mixed with cool, and classic elements. ..It's basically like a
SUPERCHARGED classic in my opinion ! Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  933578 The way Zixen, or then Zinex does things when
it comes to designing, as well as building their watches is quite impressive. They just seem
to be focused on giving you the maximum amount of watch that they can, and between
the GREAT looks, and quality of watches like this one here, it's really AMAZING. For example,
just as the dial grabs your attention, so does the bezel here. You also get dual styles, along
with looks with it as well. It's very wide first of all, which is great, and it also has two eye
catching separate sections which genuinely add to the feel of the watch. The outer section
with it's slightly angled stance, as well as teeth add a classy, yet BOLD theme. However, the
blue secton on the inner part of the bezel is EXTRA sporty. Just the tone of the blue is nice
enough in my opinion. Nevertheless, it REALLY shows off the attractive numbers, as well as
markers also. Can genuinely appreciate every nook, and cranny, along with every feature
like the triangle marker which plays off of the one on the dial. Or the fact that the blue on the
bezel, AND dial working together, make the dial seem even MORE impressive ! ..It's just a
an outstanding look all the way around sir. Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  46145 You can genuinely see the way this watch
flows together at every point, almost as if it was one solid piece of steel. Even the case-shape,
along with the way it connects to the bracelet is beautiful. On top of that, there seems to be
a real connection between the bezel edge, bracelet links, and even CROWN with all of the
notches in all of them. It's pretty GREAT ! ..Same thing goes for the fiery dual lume on both
the bezel, along with dial. You can't help but be drawn in, as well as impressed by it. Then
again, you can't help but impressed by the watch as a whole. From the dial, and bezel, to
this lume, and TOP NOTCH movement you mentioned. ..This SUPERCHARGED Zinex does
it ALL ! ..Congratulations on adding it to your collection, and I know you will be enjoying it !

Super watch, as well as pictures !

Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic    Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Great pictures of a cool watch. Nice snag!
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic    Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:45 pm

That, is an awesome look!! Some great photos too! It looks kind of vintage and kind of new all at the same time....cool.

Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic    Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:31 pm

Great watch strutn and one that i should have held on to but i flipped a bunch there for a time! Enjoy it and its nice to see you with a three hander on your wrist! Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  46145
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic    Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:00 am

Congrats! That's the one that made me hot for Zinex (at the time). Finally found one and after some time (and bezel/strap swaps) managed to get it to look the way I wanted.

Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  Zinex_Nitrox_Mod02_jaw_04-vi
Back to top Go down
strutn45
Senior Associate
strutn45

PostSubject: Re: Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic    Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:35 am

jaw wrote:
Congrats! That's the one that made me hot for Zinex (at the time). Finally found one and after some time (and bezel/strap swaps) managed to get it to look the way I wanted.

Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  Zinex_Nitrox_Mod02_jaw_04-vi

Wow, really diggin' that bad boy Jaw. I need to get me some leather for mine too... killer look! Thanks

Thanks guys i appreciate all the compliments and @ Tom... wow, your reviews are something else bud! cheers
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic    Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:27 am

Congrats John! Nice addition to your collection. Love the blue.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic    Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:09 pm

strutn45 wrote:

Thanks guys i appreciate all the compliments and @ Tom... wow, your reviews are something else bud! cheers

Glad you enjoyed it Strutn ! Smile Your watch collection is something else as well sir.
It's really AMAZING to see ! Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  46145 ..Keep enjoying !

PostSubject: Re: Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic    Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zinex (Zixen) Nitrox Oceanic
Page 1 of 1