The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m

Go down 
+3
AtomicTom
TAZMAN64
ericf4
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Empty
PostSubject: Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m   Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:13 pm

well some people would think i'm crazy by selling one of my killer B's to buy this one. well i did it & love it..had an exta mesh bracelet,so i put it on.it came with only the rubber.i'm buying another bracelet & a hirsh extreme for it.

MovementAutomatic GMT, caliber ETA 2893-2, 21 jewels Incabloc, standard “vagues” finish, adjusted 4 positions, Glucydur Balance, 28.800 A/H. Power reserve: 42 hours.FunctionsHours, minutes, central seconds. Central hand for 24 GMT hours independent in function. Date window at h. 4.Watch CaseSand-blasted AISI316 Plus stainless steel. diameter 45.00 mm; maximum diameter at the protection crown tool 46.40 mm. Satinated bezel and back cover. The locking system of the bezel and back cover works with external female thread bars, easily replaceable and connected to the back cover, and rotation hinges at h. 9. Special thread bars, Thorx key. Great dimensions crown, comfortable hold, with innovative locking system in protected position at h. 4 and warning red signal. Automatic helium expulsion valve. Extra thick domed sapphire crystal.Water Resistance200 ATMDialOversized extra thick dial. Hour indexes treated with luminous coating for superior day/night readability. Luminous coating treated baton hands and thread central seconds hand. 24 hour scale with differentiated luminous coating on the external ring of the dial. Magnified date window at h. 4 applied on dial.Wrist StrapWaterproof rubber strap, NBR injected. Anonimo engraved on reverse of stainless steel buckle

Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Anonimogmtonmesh001
Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Anonimogmtonmesh002
Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Anonimogmtonmesh007
Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Anonimogmtonmesh011
Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Anonimogmtonmesh018
Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Anonimogmtonmesh023
Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Anonimogmtonmesh027
Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Anonimogmtonmesh028
Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Anonimogmtonmesh029
Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Anonimogmtonmesh030
Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Anonimogmtonmesh031
Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Anonimogmtonmesh034
Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Anonimogmtonmesh036
Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m AnonimoGMT002
Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m AnonimoGMT003
Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m AnonimoGMT005
Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m AnonimoGMT011
Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m AnonimoGMT019
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m   Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:12 pm

someboday got the bug..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m   Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:40 pm

ericf4 wrote:
someboday got the bug..

just a little. jocolor jocolor Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m 933578 Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m 933578
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m   Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:07 pm

Congrats dave, another fine watch for the collection. Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m   Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:54 pm

TAZMAN64 wrote:
Congrats dave, another fine watch for the collection. Steve

thanks bro. jocolor Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m 74725 Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m 74725
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m   Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Dave, this Anonimo is BREATHTAKING ! Very Happy ..Had thought this one was new the other day
in Watch-U-Wearing, but wasn't sure. It's got EVERYTHING you could want in a watch,
and much much more. Must have been hard getting rid of a Breitling, but what you got
in return looks like it will offer a lifetime of enjoyment. Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m 803574 Congratulations on adding such
a gorgeous watch to your collection here ! ..One of the things that you can really tell
about this watch from your review, and list of specifications. Is that Anonimo goes all
out in trying to give you the BEST possible watch possible by the looks of it. Have seen
it with the other Anonimos that you guys have here, and I am DEFINITELY seeing it with
your new one here. ..Those dueling finishes for instance on the case are outstanding
first of all. You really have to hand it to Anonimo, because they don't seem to follow
what other watch companies are doing. They will mix different looks, and styles all
together to make something very very special imho. Getting back to the finishes,
the way you have the polished, sand blasted, and satin finishes together is simply
remarkable I think. It genuinely helps you to see, or discover new things about the
case, as well as watch as a whole. Whether you are appreciating the watch from the
sides, noticing all of the nooks, and crannies. Or taking in the view from above with
a look at the various smooth, and squared off edges. This Anonimo has that unmistakeable
character that only seems to come from their watches. At the same time though,
it has some new, and different things that help this watch stand out even more
from other Anonimos. ..Just take the dial for example Dave. There seems to be
this unbelievably eye-catching, and of course VERY COOL textured dial pattern ! Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m 46145
Guess it is kind of a waffle-like pattern. In any case, it is out of this world imho !!!
I like how it is only in the center of the dial also. It helps to section off the dial, as
well as even show off that AMAZING chapter ring. Speaking of that chapter ring,
it is nice how the numbers are done on it, and also very neat how those numbers,
as well as dot markers lead you to enjoy the dial even more. You can honestly take
more notice of the main numbers, and triangle markers on the dial as a result
of the chapter ring in my opinion. Even those Anonimo hands couldn't be nicer
if you ask me sir. They are classy, but sporty, which is ALWAYS nice. ..Have to also
say that this mesh bracelet is working some magic with the watch also. Not only
does it go well with the extra terrestrial style of the case, but just look at how
the mesh matches up with the textured dial here !!! cheers THAT is THE BEST right
there. Nevertheless, the black strap rocks TOO, so either way you have a winner
with this one Dave. The case, the dial, the bracelets, straps, and even the LUME
are all BREATHTAKNG. Congrats, and of course ..enjoy !

Gorgeous watch, and pictures !

PostSubject: Re: Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m   Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:27 am

thanks tom,always enjoy your posts
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m   Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:39 am

Like it Dave! Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m   Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:50 am

Great looking watch...

All things considered, I like it better than Panerai at this point...

Enjoy!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m   Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:39 pm

soberdave09 wrote:
thanks tom,always enjoy your posts

You are very welcome Dave, and I enjoy your posts as well sir. Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m 803574
Along with seeing all of these amazing watches you have been
picking up. ..Keep enjoying !

Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m   Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:37 pm

sweet GMT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m   Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:19 pm

thanks guys for the kind words
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m   Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:39 pm

let me know when youre ready to sell Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr Rick
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m   Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:44 pm

Looking good there Dave. That's a new case design for me. I like it. I'm a fan of GMTs. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m   Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another NIMO joins the Team-Anonimo Professionale GMT 2000m
Page 1 of 1