The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FS: Women's Movado Gentry - Huge Reduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

FS: Women's Movado Gentry - Huge Reduction Empty
PostSubject: FS: Women's Movado Gentry - Huge Reduction   FS: Women's Movado Gentry - Huge Reduction Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:47 pm

I am selling my wife's Movado Gentry watch. It is in MINT condition. There are probably very light swirls but not up close to the naked eye. This watch was produced in the the late 1980's through the early 1990's. I bought this for her in late 1989 from an AD. She rarely wears any watch these days and only used this one on rare occasions so off it goes. It is yellow gold plated. It is 28mm in diameter, 34mm from lug to lug, 7mm in thickness and the bracelet is 15mm wide. It has a white dial with gold Roman Numerals, gold hour and minute hands and a black second hand. Since it does not say sapphire on the case back, I suspect the crystal in mineral glass and it is clean with no marks. The case back does say water resistance but no depth is given. The movement is a Swiss Quartz ETA 955.422 and works perfectly. The box has worn corners and some wear on the top side but overall it is in very good shape. This is a beautiful watch that was worn sparingly and is a classic that will always be in style. I accept PayPal only and will ship to CONUS only. Insurance, shipping and PayPal fees are included. Plenty of references.........WAS $350.00>>>>>>NOW $75.00.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Northwestguy on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

FS: Women's Movado Gentry - Huge Reduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: Women's Movado Gentry - Huge Reduction   FS: Women's Movado Gentry - Huge Reduction Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:59 pm

further reduction
Back to top Go down

FS: Women's Movado Gentry - Huge Reduction
Page 1 of 1