The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fishin Fever

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

Fishin Fever Empty
PostSubject: Fishin Fever   Fishin Fever Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:47 pm

Ive taken a break from watches as of late, so ive been doing what i love and thats fishing. Just picked up a new G.Loomis rod and paired it up with shimano's c-14 reel, since i got it ive been hot as hell. me and my brother went out wed and thurs i caught 19 he got 1 LOL and he's pissed!!! here's a pic of the 10 i caught on thurs in 2 hours my bro got skunked. the biggest was 19 in 3 1/2 lbs.
Fishin Fever 8-12-11010
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

Fishin Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishin Fever   Fishin Fever Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:28 pm

Some nice ones there. Not a fisherman myself but I live across the river from the G. Loomis factory. I remember when they were just a local deal.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Fishin Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishin Fever   Fishin Fever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:39 am

That's gotta be better than Great Value fish stick from Wal-Mart...LOL!

Senior Consigliere

Fishin Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishin Fever   Fishin Fever Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:33 pm

Now THAT'S a GREAT day of fishing Steve ! Very Happy Fishin Fever 46145 Looks like not too many got
away from you with that new gear you are mentioning. ..Must have been a lot of
fun for you both coming back with a fleet of fish like this, and the fish out there
better be more careful now that you are taking a break from watches for a while. Smile
Congratulations on having such a good day, and thanks for the pics also !

TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

Fishin Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishin Fever   Fishin Fever Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:24 am

merichar wrote:
Some nice ones there. Not a fisherman myself but I live across the river from the G. Loomis factory. I remember when they were just a local deal.
They make imo the best rods out there, i guess the guy made a rod for himself and someone saw it and offered him a ton of cash for it? Thats how it all started, I think his wife makes them now.
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

Fishin Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishin Fever   Fishin Fever Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:28 am

Anomaly wrote:
That's gotta be better than Great Value fish stick from Wal-Mart...LOL!
Yeah, just a little. LOL !! I bought a smoker, so we have been smoking a lot of trout and beef jerkey lately. Its good but i dont get that mellow feeling i used to get from smoking that other stuff !!! LOL Steve
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

Fishin Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishin Fever   Fishin Fever Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:29 am

AtomicTom wrote:
Now THAT'S a GREAT day of fishing Steve ! Very Happy Fishin Fever 46145 Looks like not too many got
fun for you both coming back with a fleet of fish like this, and the fish out there
better be more careful now that you are taking a break from watches for a while. Smile
Thats right Tom, ive got them fish on the run. LOL !! Its time to firer up the smoker, my freezer is full up. The neighbors have been happy, ive been hooking them all up with fresh trout. Steve
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Fishin Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishin Fever   Fishin Fever Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:29 pm

TAZMAN64 wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Thats right Tom, ive got them fish on the run. LOL !! Its time to firer up the smoker, my freezer is full up. The neighbors have been happy, ive been hooking them all up with fresh trout. Steve

lol! ..Awesome Steve ! Sounds like you, as well as the neighbors will REALLY be enjoying
those fish for a while there sir.

Sponsored content

Fishin Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishin Fever   Fishin Fever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fishin Fever
Page 1 of 1