The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! Empty
PostSubject: Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure!   Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:16 pm

So…I know that I promised to be better about my watch purchases and not spend my money like a drunken sailor…

Well mateys…here is this week's booty: Two Marathon watches (TSAR and Navigator), a OD G-Shock 7900 Rescue, a Seiko 6309-7290 and a Luminox 3095.

Here are some pictures of the watches taken by my crappy work Blackberry Bold:

The group:
Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! DSC00110

The 3 tritium tube watches:
Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! DSC00113

The three loners:
Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! DSC00111

The Marathon Brothers:
Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! DSC00114

The TSAR alone:
Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! DSC00121
Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! DSC00119
Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! DSC00118

The TSAR compared to the watch I was wearing today (MKII Sea Fighter DLC):
Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! DSC00126
Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! DSC00125
Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! DSC00123

The lone digital (probably my favorite of the group…):
Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! DSC00116
Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! DSC00090
Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! DSC00091

The vintage Seiko (pre-op):
Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! DSC00115

I have one or two more coming in the next week…I’ll take some quick and dirties when they come in.

Nothing real crazy and I don’t think most of them will be permanent fixtures in my collection…but it was more about the hunt this time around. Rolling Eyes

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure!   Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Mark, this is OUTSTANDING ! cheers Each one of these has it's own personality, that can
stand alone. At the same time, they ALL have this cool, stealthy military theme to them.
They honestly all make for one TREMENDOUSLY impressive team !!! Very Happy I mean any one
of them would make a collection nicer by itself, but getting all of them at once like this
is really beyond cool. ..Congratulations to you on finding, as well as picking all of these
up ! ..The hardest part about having these watches has to be figuring out which one to
wear first. You just can't go wrong no matter which way you go imho. The marathon
Navigator looks like it blends amazing comfort with those aggressive looks though. Just
the way that black case works with that green nato is EXCELLENT. It just ROCKS! Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! 933578
However, so does the other Marathon, the TSAR. It's bezel alone, is off the charts if
you ask me with the way the bezel teeth look. Even the height of it, along with way it
meshes with the case, and dial is outstanding. In a way, the Seiko almost seems like
it could be a brother to the TSAR. It too has a mean looking bezel, while also having
that cool black dial matching up with the silver case theme too. Yowza ! ..Later your
Luminox, brings in some of it's own sinister style with that extremely stealthy case,
and overall style. Really like that one A LOT as well ! Even the vibrant white numbers,
as well as markings are perfect. ..Last but not least is your new G-Shock. This one
is just plain fun I think. Between it's ease of putting it on, the unique green, super cool
functions, and intimidating tank-like, futuristic style you can't go wrong. Actually you
can't go wrong with ANY of these outstanding watches Mark ! Congrats, and ENJOY! Smile

Outstanding watches, along with PICS here !

P.S. Have been trying a less is more theme with my posts in the New Watch Zone
this year Mark.

Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure!   Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:47 pm

all nice, but love the navigator and Luminox
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure!   Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:22 am

You done good, Mark! I love the Navigator!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure!   Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:25 am

I like the Navigator so much I just bought one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure!   Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahoy Mateys...I found me some treasure!
Page 1 of 1