The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A few New Oris models

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

A few New Oris models Empty
PostSubject: A few New Oris models   A few New Oris models Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:11 pm

Did you have a chance to see these three new Oris watches everyone? The one is called
the Aquis Titan Chronograph Diver, and it has a 46mm Titanium case, as well as tungstent
inlay with Superluminova. Crystal is sapphire, water resistance is 500 meters, there is an
automatic helium escape valve, stainless steel pushers, screw down crown, and the Valjoux
7750 is behind it all. Here is the link to Timezone.com where you can learn, and see more...

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=6111854&rid=0

Next is the Artix GT Chronograph with it's 44m stainless steel case, black ceramic minute
scale bezel with rubber coating on the edge called "good grip". This watch has 100 meter
water resistance, and a sapphire crystal also. Along with a two-piece dial, matte black dial
ring, tachymeter scale, and specially developed retrograde mechanism which makes the
small seconds act like an RPM counter in a race car. The movement used is the Valjoux
7750. You can find all of this, and more at Timezone right here...

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=6111859&rid=0

The third new Oris model up is the Tubbataha Regulator Diver. Named after the Tubbataha
Reefs National Park in the Philippines, this watch has a portion of the proceeds that goes
toward conservation of the reef. It's limited to 2000 pieces, has a 47mm Titanium case,
blue ceramic bezel inlay, helium escape valve, sapphire crystal, and 500 meter WR. The
movement used is a Oris caliber 749, which is based off of the Sellita SW220. You can
check out this watch, it's great looking case back, and more over at this Timezone link if
you like everybody...

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=6111866&rid=0

PostSubject: Re: A few New Oris models   A few New Oris models Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:58 pm

I like the 44mm chrono with the linear seconds readout.

I wouldnt call it a retrograde as it's probably a half-colored disk that rotates then turns white after 60 seconds. TAG heuer uses this in the Monaco LS.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: A few New Oris models   A few New Oris models Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Wisconsin Proud wrote:
I like the 44mm chrono with the linear seconds readout.

I wouldnt call it a retrograde as it's probably a half-colored disk that rotates then turns white after 60 seconds. TAG heuer uses this in the Monaco LS.

I like that one too Dan ! Pretty cool how you are saying that seconds readout works by the way,
and how it is similar to the Monaco's. A few New Oris models 803574

smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: A few New Oris models   A few New Oris models Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:38 am

I like the Tabbataha, very nice!
Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: A few New Oris models   A few New Oris models Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:49 am

I like the quality of Oris, held a few of them before, but I never cared much for the case shape and lugs of the divers.
I want a BC4 someday and I like the Artix GT

A few New Oris models Slideoris4

Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: A few New Oris models   A few New Oris models Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:15 pm

Chris, that one almost hypnotizes you with the way it looks, and tells time. cyclops Really is nice !

Ron, never had a chance to hold an Oris before. Always liked how they have their own look,
or style. By the way, those BC4's are outstanding, and so is that Artix GT. Thanks for the PIC ! Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few New Oris models   A few New Oris models Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few New Oris models
Page 1 of 1