The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Next Watch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

My Next Watch Empty
PostSubject: My Next Watch   My Next Watch Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Well i got the fever again...never leads to anything good.....That said I have my next watch in my sights.....I never thought of myself as wanting this brand, but truth be told im smitten and it will be mine.....

Soon, i hope.....Now i wait and watch for the right piece, the right deal, etc....

Will be one of these, color tbd as im totally a toss up on that....love em both...

My Next Watch 2011-Rolex-Explorer-II-Black-and-White-
Back to top Go down

My Next Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Next Watch   My Next Watch Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Eric - I tried on the white dial last week and I prefer it over the black. i just like the way the marker surrounds are black and provide excellent contrast to the white dial.

good luck!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

My Next Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Next Watch   My Next Watch Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:54 pm

What a hard decision Eric ! You can't go wrong with either one really. ..The black dial version is
great !!! Very cool, and classy. However, have to agree with WP, there is just something special
about that white dial imho. It has that same classy, cool feel as the black version, but seems to
get supercharged by the vibrant dial. cyclops Whatever choice you make will be the right one though. My Next Watch 803574

Good luck with the hunt !

Consigliere
smellody

My Next Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Next Watch   My Next Watch Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:32 pm

About time! You can't go wrong with either, but I would go with the white dial on an explorer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Next Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Next Watch   My Next Watch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Next Watch
Page 1 of 1