The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics

Go down 
+7
sixtysix
Northwestguy
jaw
TVDinner
Anomaly
andrema
jackprime1
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Empty
PostSubject: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics IMG_2970
Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics IMG_2975Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics IMG_2972Ok everyone please forgive me
because my pictures are terrible...All of you make it look so easy
but I cannot get good shots for the life of me...Well Here it is...My
New Panerai 297...He also threw in a brown aligator leather strap for me free of charge...These pics do not do this watch justice..Lume is
awesome on this watch just not in that pic i took..lol..Need some tips
on taking pics for future shots. I also went to tourneau with the four
floors and spent 2 hours in there..lol..what a day...hope everyone
enjoys...
Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Paneraiwatch001

Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Paneraiwatch004
Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Paneraiwatch005
Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Paneraiwatch008
Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Paneraiwatch012
Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Paneraiwatch014
Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Paneraiwatch009
Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Paneraiwatch018

Last edited by jackprime1 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:29 pm

AWESOME WATCH!!!

BTW - the shots weren't too bad!

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:31 pm

andrema wrote:
AWESOME WATCH!!!

BTW - the shots weren't too bad!
Thanks Mark...I appreciate that...I think its time to invest in a light box...take all new pics...
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:44 pm

I know you have been wanting this one awhile...CONGRATS!

How cool are those boxes?

Does your have that new SPRING bar system instead of screws?

I'm sure the bracelet will NEVER come off anyway!

ENJOY that bad boy!

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Congratulations - top line kit that!

Wear it in good health!!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:48 pm

Anomaly wrote:
I know you have been wanting this one awhile...CONGRATS!

How cool are those boxes?

Does your have that new SPRING bar system instead of screws?

I'm sure the bracelet will NEVER come off anyway!

ENJOY that bad boy!
Thank you very much Alan...Yeah this has been on my radar for a long time...I am really excited I was able to find it and pick it up. Boxes are awesome...Yes it does have the new spring bar system and is very easy to change out. He also gave me a brown aligator or croc brown leather strap.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:53 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Congratulations - top line kit that!

Wear it in good health!!

Thank you very much...Had a great day today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Very, very cool watch........now, if you'll permit me a momentary rage of jealousy.......

AAAGGGGHHHHHH! The Pannie Posse is overrunning this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:59 pm

25or6to4 wrote:
Very, very cool watch........now, if you'll permit me a momentary rage of jealousy.......

AAAGGGGHHHHHH! The Pannie Posse is overrunning this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Lol Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Lol Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Lol Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Lol Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Lol Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Lol ....We taken over... Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics 744742 Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics 744742 Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics 744742 Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics 744742 Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics 744742 Thank you much appreciated..
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:10 pm

There is no question to me (my personal opinion) that the Pan's look 1 MILLION times better on the bracelet like you got. That watch is truly beautiful and will be the gem of your collection for a long time to come.
Really happy for you. Congrats again.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:12 pm

TVDinner wrote:
There is no question to me (my personal opinion) that the Pan's look 1 MILLION times better on the bracelet like you got. That watch is truly beautiful and will be the gem of your collection for a long time to come.
Really happy for you. Congrats again.

Thanks James..Been on the trail of this bad boy for a while and glad i was able to snag it.
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:37 pm

WOW - Can't imagine what it feels like to receive one of these.
Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:54 pm

CONGRATULATIONS! Beautiful timepiece. I think your pics are GREAT! Sometimes all you have to do is take more.....Enjoyed seeing your new acquisition. Many wrist hour wishes to you!
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Congrats on a great watch....always nice when somebody picks up something truely special.

Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Thanks guys I really appreciate it...it will get plenty of wrist time..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:59 pm

Just an incredible timepiece, Jack! I can see getting 200% of your money back in pure enjoyment! Smile

BTW: your pics are great! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:01 pm

The feeling won't wear off for a while...

...every time I look in my box I go "holy crap, I have a PANERAI!"

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Nice panerai.Heres some info that makes it much sweeter.some might miss this.Notice that the deployant is stamped swiss made?That means that 100% of the bracelet was made in Switzerland.every part on your watch is swiss except maybe the hands which could be German.This tidbit was pointed out awhile ago when talking with an omega rep.He said that if it says omega sa on the bracelet then it was made in one of swatches companies that makes bracelets but if its stamped with just stainless steel, its asian sourced like the new ploprof mesh that I declined on because for 800.00, its not swiss.somewhere inside your panerai is also stamped swiss made for the case also.So you did get your monies worth.Congrats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Does this mean the sponge bob watch is available???? Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics 71883 Awesome watch brother you and your family wll enjoy that piece for many, many years! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics 46145 Makes me feeling kinda silly modding a MM at the moment! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics 252943
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Now that`s a serious piece Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_eek Congratulations! I wish Panerai`s looked that good on my wrist Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics 831531
Dont see them too often on the metal bracelet either.
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:35 pm

are you fing kidding me???
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:46 pm

ericf4 wrote:

So it takes at least a $5000 watch to bring Eric out? Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_twisted

Good to see you man! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_cheers

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:52 pm

CurrentTime wrote:
Just an incredible timepiece, Jack! I can see getting 200% of your money back in pure enjoyment! Smile

BTW: your pics are great! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_cheers
Thanks Rick...200% is very accurate...lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:52 pm

Starting to think big E might have moved to Italy!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Anomaly wrote:
The feeling won't wear off for a while...

...every time I look in my box I go "holy crap, I have a PANERAI!"
Thats what I was saying at dinner tonight...Great feeling.. Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:54 pm

yamahaki wrote:
Nice panerai.Heres some info that makes it much sweeter.some might miss this.Notice that the deployant is stamped swiss made?That means that 100% of the bracelet was made in Switzerland.every part on your watch is swiss except maybe the hands which could be German.This tidbit was pointed out awhile ago when talking with an omega rep.He said that if it says omega sa on the bracelet then it was made in one of swatches companies that makes bracelets but if its stamped with just stainless steel, its asian sourced like the new ploprof mesh that I declined on because for 800.00, its not swiss.somewhere inside your panerai is also stamped swiss made for the case also.So you did get your monies worth.Congrats.
That is great Info Sean...THanks brutha...Watch just screams quality...I learned something new today and always appreciate new info...thanks again Sean.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:56 pm

cali kid wrote:
Does this mean the sponge bob watch is available???? Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics 71883 Awesome watch brother you and your family wll enjoy that piece for many, many years! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics 46145 Makes me feeling kinda silly modding a MM at the moment! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics 252943
lol...SB is up for sale brutha...I will give you a great deal if you want it...lol..No VP here tho...lol....Thanks again Trevor..That is another reason why Ilove buying watches like this..I know one day this will be my son's and will still have value... Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:57 pm

ericf4 wrote:
Hey wassup Eric...Finally landed what I was hunting for....No fing kidding here...lol...
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:01 pm

yamahaki wrote:

Interesting info. So let me ask you a question. I just checked the new Oris bracelet and it is stamped Stainless Steel and then Oris (on the inside of the bracelet clasp). It says Oris 0782401PEB-1 Stainless Steel. Does this mean my bracelet, which is still really nice, heavy, solid, etc - is Asian?
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:36 pm

This one gets a Yowza ! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_cheers What a stunning watch Jack ! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_eek Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics 46145
It's always FUN staring at these types of watches. Soaking up everything
about them, and enjoying the design, as well as workmanship. I'm in awe
of the dial on this watch. Those markers and numbers are SO good, it's not
even funny ! Also like the hash marks and numbers on the outer part of the
dial. Cool hands, OUTSTANDING case and bracelet !..WOW ! This watch has
it ALL !!!! Congrats to you and NICE photos ! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics 803574 Enjoy !

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:44 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
This one gets a Yowza ! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_cheers What a stunning watch Jack ! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_eek Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics 46145
It's always FUN staring at these types of watches. Soaking up everything
about them, and enjoying the design, as well as workmanship. I'm in awe
of the dial on this watch. Those markers and numbers are SO good, it's not
even funny ! Also like the hash marks and numbers on the outer part of the
dial. Cool hands, OUTSTANDING case and bracelet !..WOW ! This watch has
it ALL !!!! Congrats to you and NICE photos ! Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics 803574 Enjoy !
Thanks Brutha...its very much appreciated...gotta hand it to Panerai they put out quality craftsmanship all the way...I also love the way you set the time, date and the gmt..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:45 pm

Jack, I was looking at your Panerai again and I just keep thinking that thing is absolutely friggin' beautiful!! You are in good shape with that baby! I love the GMT but it looks stunning on the bracelet! I'm NOT a strap guy so a bracelet is all I'll do. This works so well and I'm VERY happy for you because i know you've wanted that one for a looooooong time. It's nice to finally snag a watch isn't it?? Well, CONGRATS and I hope you enjoy the hell out of that thing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:52 pm

What? All that time spent at Torneau, and that's the watch you buy???

Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_lol Sweet. Wear it in great health, Jack.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:55 pm

sheraortho wrote:
Jack, I was looking at your Panerai again and I just keep thinking that thing is absolutely friggin' beautiful!! You are in good shape with that baby! I love the GMT but it looks stunning on the bracelet! I'm NOT a strap guy so a bracelet is all I'll do. This works so well and I'm VERY happy for you because i know you've wanted that one for a looooooong time. It's nice to finally snag a watch isn't it?? Well, CONGRATS and I hope you enjoy the hell out of that thing!
Thanks Brian I appreciate that...she is a looker...That watch will always be in my collection.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:56 pm

porschefan wrote:
What? All that time spent at Torneau, and that's the watch you buy???

Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_lol Sweet. Wear it in great health, Jack.
lol....Thanks brutha...Much appreciated..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics   Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Reveal of My New Watch...I love this watch...More pics
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next