The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bulova's New Precisionist Chronograph

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Bulova's New Precisionist Chronograph Empty
PostSubject: Bulova's New Precisionist Chronograph   Bulova's New Precisionist Chronograph Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:04 pm

Did you see the new Bulova Precisionist Chronograph yet everyone? The new Precisionist
is accurate to 1/1000th of a second over a time period of 12 hours, and is even accurate
within 10 seconds per year. It uses the proprietary three-prong quartz crystal which has
a frequency that is eight times greater than two-prong crystals, and even has a similar mult-
level dial like other Precisionist watches. There are also four sub-dials this time around that
include a dual duty 1/10, and 1/100 second counter, hour, and minute, along with a 1/1000
second track that also has a retrograde indicator. In addition to these functions there are
calendar, and tachymeter functions as well. The Precisionist Chronograph is made of solid
stainless steel, and has 300 meter water resistance too. It will be available starting in
October 2012.

Found all of this information at watches.infoniac.com. Here is their link where you can get
a good look at the watch, and learn more about it...

http://watches.infoniac.com/precisionist-chronograph-watch-bulova.html

jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Bulova's New Precisionist Chronograph   Bulova's New Precisionist Chronograph Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Hmmm...turned out better looking than I thought it would. Not a fan of the previous Champlain designs, so I feared the worst. A result of Citizen's first influence on Bulova has me curious indeed. Need to see one live to be sure.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Bulova's New Precisionist Chronograph   Bulova's New Precisionist Chronograph Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:30 pm

jaw wrote:
Hmmm...turned out better looking than I thought it would. Not a fan of the previous Champlain designs, so I feared the worst. A result of Citizen's first influence on Bulova has me curious indeed. Need to see one live to be sure.

You are right Jeffery, this one turned out really nice, and even though there are four sub-dials the dial
still has a great flow to it. Smile ..Definitely have to see this one in person.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulova's New Precisionist Chronograph   Bulova's New Precisionist Chronograph Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulova's New Precisionist Chronograph
Page 1 of 1