The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick . . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Quick . . . Empty
PostSubject: Quick . . .   Quick . . . Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:24 pm

. . . . just checked the inbox and saw an e-mail from the seller of the Sawtooth I ordered. Scheduled for delivery on the 20th before 10:30 AM. They shipped it on the 18th. From Singapore.

I don't know about you, but I don't get that kind of service here stateside. Unless I pay triple-double-break the bank shipping costs . . . . scratch

Oh, and the shipping was included this way in the cost of the watch . . . . cheers
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

Quick . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick . . .   Quick . . . Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:35 pm

They must have sent it by airplane. I bought a watch from the Philippines one time, it was sent international express and got here in about 5 weeks.
Back to top Go down

Quick . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick . . .   Quick . . . Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:55 pm

What the hell? That is amazing and a congratulations is in order! My Hirsch Strap coming from Berlin provides no tracking, no communication and has an estimated travel time of 18 days. Kind of like ordering a watchadoo from Australia.
Back to top Go down

Quick . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick . . .   Quick . . . Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:57 pm

Glad to hear, Kuldar is on day 48 and i just had to send an email to the estonian postal service today stating the watch was a christmas gift and the value was 250 dollars! Kuldar says they worry watches might be a rolex or a higher end piece and want huge amount of money for taxes into the country! sent them the email and they sent i nice one right back in three languages and thank goodness one was english! Cant understand why they just wont left him open the package in front of them at the post office! Told Kuldar i would open it there so they could see just in case the watch has been stolen on it's 50 day trip!!
Back to top Go down

Quick . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick . . .   Quick . . . Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:58 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:
What the hell? That is amazing and a congratulations is in order! My Hirsch Strap coming from Berlin provides no tracking, no communication and has an estimated travel time of 18 days. Kind of like ordering a watchadoo from Australia.

Just remember me if you get 6 straps AH!!!
Back to top Go down

Quick . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick . . .   Quick . . . Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:11 pm

cali kid wrote:
Aqua Homer wrote:

Just remember me if you get 6 straps AH!!!

I'll remember. Quick . . . Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

Quick . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick . . .   Quick . . . Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:26 pm

That's amazing Randy, you hit the nail on the head with that kind of service. Can't wait to see the Sawtooth!!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Quick . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick . . .   Quick . . . Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:23 pm

Now THAT'S fast delivery..Yowza !!! Quick . . . Icon_eek Quick . . . Icon_smile Let us know if you actually get
the Sawtooth on that date Randy !..That is a long way for a watch to come
from. I have often wondered how ordering a watch from overseas like this
actually worked out. Especially from as far away as Singapore ! Congratulations
once again on the Sawtooth !

Quick . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick . . .   Quick . . . Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:25 pm

WatchNoob wrote:
That's amazing Randy, you hit the nail on the head with that kind of service. Can't wait to see the Sawtooth!!

Me too, me too. I'm almost as excited as you are. One great looking watch.
Back to top Go down

Quick . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick . . .   Quick . . . Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:33 am

Duker wrote:
WatchNoob wrote:

I agree! Quick . . . Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

Quick . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick . . .   Quick . . . Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:41 am

falcon4311 wrote:
Duker wrote:
WatchNoob wrote:

I agree! Quick . . . Icon_cheers

. . . . Heheheh . . . . Steve held me over by gifting me the Oceanaut, took the edge off the jones . . . . cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick . . .   Quick . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick . . .
Page 1 of 1